www.pbase.com
...and perhaps shutter count.

2193105045_229bb5a127_b.jpg

2193105003_e4325d6ce1_b.jpg

2193109117_cf4103eeb3_b.jpg

2193109203_55e5fd19cf_b.jpg

2193109335_c638ac14ab_b.jpg

but sinks talk - when you're bored

Wah bro, so bored ah? Haha. But i like the clean, clear and calm feel of the shots. Seems like you are playing with lightings as well? :)

:bsmilie: :thumbsup: :bsmilie:

next time, put few drops of bubble bath and play with bubbles as well :bsmilie:

Wah bro, so bored ah? Haha. But i like the clean, clear and calm feel of the shots. Seems like you are playing with lightings as well? :)
thanks bro..

ahaha yar i used my relatively new super duper lamp.. got very long cord so can drag to the sink ^_^
:bsmilie: :thumbsup:

next time, put few drops of bubble bath and play with bubbles as well :bsmilie:
lol, bubble bath very expensive! :nono:

This series brought a smile to my face ... thanks for sharing mate. been a while that I got to visiting ur posts

This series brought a smile to my face ... thanks for sharing mate. been a while that I got to visiting ur posts

thanks bro.

that was a bad, cold, windy, rainy winter day. was planning to shoot but had to stay indoors, hence the boh liao shots. :)

pleasant series you have here dude. for me it evoked a certain calm emptiness. i think that's the magic of water in all its forms. though personally my take would be to up the contrast a tad more so the ripples look more deliberate. but at the same time maybe if that was done, the moody grey feel would be lost.

just some of my very green comments, cheers!

pleasant series you have here dude. for me it evoked a certain calm emptiness. i think that's the magic of water in all its forms. though personally my take would be to up the contrast a tad more so the ripples look more deliberate. but at the same time maybe if that was done, the moody grey feel would be lost.

just some of my very green comments, cheers!

yes, i know what you mean by upping the contrast - you are not wrong in saying that this series has a very low contrast.. in fact i reduced it for every picture.

high contrast is another possible approach.. but you are also right in saying that that would result in a different mood which well, would be just that - different.

thanks for viewing, green or not everyone has something to offer about a picture/pictures. cheers :)

Makes me think differently of sink plug now.

Like it's walking around the sink kinda thing.

makes me want to revisit my sink too :eek:
sorry, must have missed this when clubsnap was experiencing posting problems (ever so often during my evening time, sadly)..

thanks bro :)
Makes me think differently of sink plug now.

Like it's walking around the sink kinda thing.

thanks phed223 :)

very clean and tastefully done, i'd push the exposure half or one stop higher for a more an even cleaner, clinical feel.

yes, i thought so too after i processed the series, not quite "white" enough, no? :)

thanks for viewing and kind comments

Status
Not open for further replies.