Status
Not open for further replies.

harlequin2902

May 11, 2004
Does this work ? :think:

cs0707prince.jpg

D70 + 50mm f/1.8

Thanks.

Cute but why splash the copyright right across his face...kinda ruins the shot methinks.

K

harlequin2902 said:
Does this work ? :think:

cs0707prince.jpg

D70 + 50mm f/1.8

Thanks.

Looks like a greenish overcast - you are using fluorescence light indoors?
Might want to chk the WB. Cute, got more shots?

kman said:

Cute but why splash the copyright right across his face...kinda ruins the shot methinks.

K

Hm, :think: yeah, I think you may be right. Will remember not to do it the next time I post.

Thanks.

sabbatical said:
Looks like a greenish overcast - you are using fluorescence light indoors?
Might want to chk the WB. Cute, got more shots?

Hi,

Yes, this was taken indoors with the light shining down from directly above him. The WB setting was at auto when I took this picture.

Will post more in the future :)

Hey harlequin2902, I noticed that your avatar is a telescope... do you shoot the stars too? or r u in any astrology groups/organisations?

- since u uses PS, you should be able to adjust the WB colour from there. (try auto levels or auto colours)

Maybe the white balance didn´t work well,but I like the greenish look,it gives a mood to the photo.My only objestion is to the copyright right across the dog´s face.The rest is very good.Yod

Yes, it works, can feel the mood

may be crop away the line at the bottom and move the signature away?

Now then i noticed your avatar is a telescope, similar to this scope that I have used last time, but your hood is black instead ;p

sabbatical said:
Hey harlequin2902, I noticed that your avatar is a telescope... do you shoot the stars too? or r u in any astrology groups/organisations?

- since u uses PS, you should be able to adjust the WB colour from there. (try auto levels or auto colours)

Hi,

I'll be changing my avatar to a bird soon :bsmilie: I'm not in any formal astro society or anything, but I'm a member of an online astronomy forum http://www.singastro.org I don't really shoot astrophotos at the moment. I just prefer to use my eyes to view direct through the telescope for now :)

Yod Barros said:
Maybe the white balance didn´t work well,but I like the greenish look,it gives a mood to the photo.My only objestion is to the copyright right across the dog´s face.The rest is very good.Yod

Hi,

Thanks for your comments :) Seems like the copyright thing across the face isn't such a good idea :think: . Maybe I'll post an edited version later this evening.

Wai said:
Yes, it works, can feel the mood

may be crop away the line at the bottom and move the signature away?

Now then i noticed your avatar is a telescope, similar to this scope that I have used last time, but your hood is black instead ;p

Hi,

Thanks for the feedback.

I will post an edited version later.

Yours was a white Stellarvue AT1010/Nighthawk right ? The scope in my avatar is my favourite grab-and-go TV Pronto :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.