Bored ? .... FHM will keep you bz :b

Status
Not open for further replies.

AhV

Jun 10, 2004
Northland
I quote from pg 106 of the latest FHM magazine ( October 2004 ) :

BORED ? Then come and be part of the FHM Roadshow at Caltex House ! Meet our Girl Next Door contestants and win prizes! Plus, get a copy of FHM and have a free Jim Beam with the FHM Jim Bean Party Crew !

Caltex House, 27 - 29 September, 11 am - 3 pm Unquote

Well, I was hoping someone would post the above but apparently few people bought the magazine :think: ..cant be, right ? Or just too shy to tell other CSers as it would mean you have read and bought the magazine :bsmilie: Yes, I have bought and read it..that's y I am sharing. Must share, right ? If not, u will be using your camera phones. Anyway, if u guys wanna take some pics, see ya there. I will try to cover the first day and drop by for the second and third day. I am not really sure what to expect. It would be great fun if I can meet more CSers there :) If u see a tall CANON film user, thats me ! :D So bring your DSLR there and SHOOT ! SHOOT ! SHOOT ! As for me, I cant afford to be 'trigger happy' :cry: Using FILM, mah ...

See ya tomorrow !

p.s. if u dunno where Caltex House is, take MRT to Raffles Place and get out to the square.... you will most probably see a stage for this event.

sehsuan said:
Funny... i don't have any girl next door in the unit beside mine.... :D

me too .... only have some regular 'aunties' :bsmilie:

Argh ... too bad cant go as working hours leh ... cant came out ... :cry:

The FHM girl told me but I cant make it .. believed some of CSers will be there shooting ... ;)

KNIGHT ONG said:
Argh ... too bad cant go as working hours leh ... cant came out ... :cry:

The FHM girl told me but I cant make it .. believed some of CSers will be there shooting ... ;)

U mean LADY, the one who gave you her 'virgin' post ....... :bsmilie:

AhV said:
U mean LADY, the one who gave you her 'virgin' post ....... :bsmilie:

Seem like the whole world knew abt it ... :embrass: :embrass: :embrass:

AhV said:
I quote from pg 106 of the latest FHM magazine ( October 2004 ) :

BORED ? Then come and be part of the FHM Roadshow at Caltex House ! Meet our Girl Next Door contestants and win prizes! Plus, get a copy of FHM and have a free Jim Beam with the FHM Jim Bean Party Crew !

Caltex House, 27 - 29 September, 11 am - 3 pm Unquote

Well, I was hoping someone would post the above but apparently few people bought the magazine :think: ..cant be, right ? Or just too shy to tell other CSers as it would mean you have read and bought the magazine :bsmilie: Yes, I have bought and read it..that's y I am sharing. Must share, right ? If not, u will be using your camera phones. Anyway, if u guys wanna take some pics, see ya there. I will try to cover the first day and drop by for the second and third day. I am not really sure what to expect. It would be great fun if I can meet more CSers there :) If u see a tall CANON film user, thats me ! :D So bring your DSLR there and SHOOT ! SHOOT ! SHOOT ! As for me, I cant afford to be 'trigger happy' :cry: Using FILM, mah ...

See ya tomorrow !

p.s. if u dunno where Caltex House is, take MRT to Raffles Place and get out to the square.... you will most probably see a stage for this event.

I thought caltex house is near mohamed sultan?!?
I am off on all 3 days..... yippy....
can go be KPO....

fattybombombom said:
can go be KPO....

u 'eng', ah ? C ya at Raffles Place ...er, not MS.... Caltex house is a regular venue for many events....so, I am sure it's outside Raffles Place MRT ;p

fattybombombom said:
can go be KPO....

That one is Shell House, also known as UE Square. :)

I can drop by after school. So who is going? Hehe...

too bad i have to study for the next 3 days...

the free mag and drink (plus the photo ops) sounds more tempting than the girls. :bsmilie:

Anybody goin on wed? we can meet at raffles mrt at 10.30am. I shall be carrying a canon bag. See you there.

300N

feryl said:
too bad i have to study for the next 3 days...

the free mag and drink (plus the photo ops) sounds more tempting than the girls. :bsmilie:

actually, that should be, "buy a mag, get a beer"...

post some pics tonight? hehe. i cannot make it today. might be gg tmrw instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.