Borders Clearance Sale!

sinned79

Jun 18, 2009
Singapore
www.dennislee.co
Borders Clearance!

Book lovers can look forward to a massive book sales from Borders for five days starting this Friday.

The bookstore, which said it’s closing its flagship store at Wheelock Place because of a dispute with its landlord, is selling off its books FROM 50 % OFF.

A media release from the store Wednesday said the sale will be at the Singapore Expo Hall 4B, from 10am to 10pm, from this Friday till next Tuesday (September 2—6).

----------

Just sharing, although it is not truly photography related but I guess during the clearance sale there is bound to have some photography books on offer! I am going down myself to pick up a book or two (wait... maybe more!).

woots im going there this wkend!!! thanks for sharing!!

Not sure if the books I want is sold by borders....their collections of books is really limited as compared to MPH and Kino over the years.

Not sure if the books I want is sold by borders....their collections of books is really limited as compared to MPH and Kino over the years.

their photography books collection is still quite ok. but their travel related books is quite extensive!

better go on fri if possible cos all the good books may be snap up by fri

alamak. planned to go down on saturday... will see how on fri. if drive down sure jam like hell zzz

sinned79 said:
Borders Clearance!

Book lovers can look forward to a massive book sales from Borders for five days starting this Friday.

The bookstore, which said it’s closing its flagship store at Wheelock Place because of a dispute with its landlord, is selling off its books FROM 50 % OFF.

A media release from the store Wednesday said the sale will be at the Singapore Expo Hall 4B, from 10am to 10pm, from this Friday till next Tuesday (September 2—6).

----------

Just sharing, although it is not truly photography related but I guess during the clearance sale there is bound to have some photography books on offer! I am going down myself to pick up a book or two (wait... maybe more!).

Sept 26???

Sept 26???

Do you see the dash? It looks like this: -

In english, this also translates as "to" when referencing 2 different times/dates.

their photography books collection is still quite ok. but their travel related books is quite extensive!

Actually, I'm looking for fiction books :bsmilie: (The one I'm looking for are hard to sell/find even in Kino, may have to turn to online if still cannot find.)

Thanks for the headsup! :thumbsup:;)

sinned79 said:
tmr u shall start reading with me, i will educate u the importance of reading :p

Nooo!!! :sticktong *runs away*

SkyStrike said:
I can imagine "Once upon a time, in the southern part of China... ..." :p

Earplugs or Earphones works great :)

Earplug-... Huh??? :bsmilie:

Earplug-... Huh??? :bsmilie:

Earplugs, tested and proven in/on the field, even a gunshot at your ear will sound like a pin dropped on the floor :)

Sian. Think by the time I go its left with nothing zzzz

Not sure what left either...The crowd (crows) also turns me off alot...at first I tot they will flock to Comex instead. Seems like they raid BOTH places!