Borders Clearance Sale!

sinned79

Jun 18, 2009
Singapore
www.aboutlove.sg
Borders Clearance!

Book lovers can look forward to a massive book sales from Borders for five days starting this Friday.

The bookstore, which said it’s closing its flagship store at Wheelock Place because of a dispute with its landlord, is selling off its books FROM 50 % OFF.

A media release from the store Wednesday said the sale will be at the Singapore Expo Hall 4B, from 10am to 10pm, from this Friday till next Tuesday (September 2—6).

----------

Just sharing, although it is not truly photography related but I guess during the clearance sale there is bound to have some photography books on offer! I am going down myself to pick up a book or two (wait... maybe more!).

SkyStrike

Staff member
Nov 29, 2010
Somewhere
Not sure if the books I want is sold by borders....their collections of books is really limited as compared to MPH and Kino over the years.

sinned79

Jun 18, 2009
Singapore
www.aboutlove.sg
Not sure if the books I want is sold by borders....their collections of books is really limited as compared to MPH and Kino over the years.
their photography books collection is still quite ok. but their travel related books is quite extensive!

derekliu

May 14, 2008
sinned79 said:
Borders Clearance!

Book lovers can look forward to a massive book sales from Borders for five days starting this Friday.

The bookstore, which said it’s closing its flagship store at Wheelock Place because of a dispute with its landlord, is selling off its books FROM 50 % OFF.

A media release from the store Wednesday said the sale will be at the Singapore Expo Hall 4B, from 10am to 10pm, from this Friday till next Tuesday (September 2—6).

----------

Just sharing, although it is not truly photography related but I guess during the clearance sale there is bound to have some photography books on offer! I am going down myself to pick up a book or two (wait... maybe more!).
Sept 26???

SkyStrike

Staff member
Nov 29, 2010
Somewhere
their photography books collection is still quite ok. but their travel related books is quite extensive!
Actually, I'm looking for fiction books :bsmilie: (The one I'm looking for are hard to sell/find even in Kino, may have to turn to online if still cannot find.)

bonrya

Dec 16, 2010
In a mobile cage
SkyStrike said:
I can imagine "Once upon a time, in the southern part of China... ..." :p

Earplugs or Earphones works great :)
Earplug-... Huh??? :bsmilie:

SkyStrike

Staff member
Nov 29, 2010
Somewhere
Not sure what left either...The crowd (crows) also turns me off alot...at first I tot they will flock to Comex instead. Seems like they raid BOTH places!

Top Bottom