Boracay

Status
Not open for further replies.

sinned79

Jun 18, 2009
Singapore
www.dennislee.co
anyone knows which tour agencies in sg offers tour packages to Boracay?

i already google but cannot find much info (seems like this place not popular to singaporeans).

if i plan on my own travel... i understand that there is no direct flight to Boracay right? Need to transfer from Manila?

I already did some prior google search (so dun ask me do it again otherwise i wun post here already), so will be thankful if anyone can share their experience.

:)

Boracay is in Caticlan, but presently they dont have direct flights.

You can check out Lucky Plaza, they have agents there.

Hi there, I think its easier to get connecting flights from Singapore to Cebu to Boracay because they're closer.

You may checkout http://cebupacificair.com for connecting flights.

Boracay is in Caticlan, but presently they dont have direct flights.

You can check out Lucky Plaza, they have agents there.

thanks for the tips!

Hi, I'm from the Philippines and will add more information to the above posts.

Flights from Manila or Cebu to Caticlan is temporarily suspended due to runway improvements. You may take Singapore to Manila/Cebu, then to Kalibo, which is 2 hours away to Caticlan. Don't worry, airline companies are providing free shuttle buses. Caticlan to Boracay Island is about 20 minute ride by pump boat.

Fares from Manila or Cebu to Kalibo are about the same. Manila have more flights to choose from. But if you're a beach bum, Cebu has nice beaches also as well as nearby Bohol Island. So you may extend your trip here and enjoy the other beaches.

When do you plan on coming? Rates of hotels and resorts vary depending on the season. You may opt not to book ahead your accommodation in Singapore as there are hundreds of resorts operating in Boracay to choose from, depending on the location and accommodation. I'm sure it will come out cheaper. While you can book your airline ticket online.

I hope this help & feel free to post or pm me if you have further questions.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.