Books on Photoshop 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

funtasy

Sep 19, 2002
Visit site
Is there a good tutorial book on Photoshop 7 that you guys are reading or have read? Can you recommend me as there are quite many in the bookshops and librarys that I don't know which one to get.

funtasy said:
Is there a good tutorial book on Photoshop 7 that you guys are reading or have read? Can you recommend me as there are quite many in the bookshops and librarys that I don't know which one to get.

The Photoshop 7 WOW! Book is one good book. The WOW! series has been good all along. Bookshops and libraries sure can find.

Amekaze said:
The Photoshop 7 WOW! Book is one good book. The WOW! series has been good all along. Bookshops and libraries sure can find.

Thanks! Will go look for it.

You're welcome. I'm sure there are other good books out there too. You just have to know what you're looking for then go to bookshops or libraries and browse through them.

get the ps 7 bible its excellent all round book...
photoshop restoring and retouching is a fantastic full color book rather costly and advance but it will make you a ps deity
photoshop compositing and selecting is by the same author...powerful how ever i feel that the ps cs for photographers is not a very good value for money book as its not very in depth

zig said:
get the ps 7 bible its excellent all round book...
photoshop restoring and retouching is a fantastic full color book rather costly and advance but it will make you a ps deity
photoshop compositing and selecting is by the same author...powerful how ever i feel that the ps cs for photographers is not a very good value for money book as its not very in depth

Thanks for the recommendation!

Status
Not open for further replies.