Books on Photography

Soldaris

Aug 11, 2011
Hi,

Would like to check if you have any good titles that you find worth reading and would like to share with a newbie.

Thanks
Kevin

There's quite a numbers of books available at kino orchard!!

Depends on what kind u looking for!!

Marco, strobists etc...

I buy my books online at half price of kino. Free shipping

You can download digital basic photography book from national geographic to start with. :)

Do a search for "recommend books". It's a frequent topic.

Cool. Thanks for all the comments

I would recommend borrowing from the library. There's so many books on photography and frankly, how many are worth keeping once you are done with it? Especially for introductory texts... once you've understood the principles, it's time to move on and the books just take up space and collect dust on the shelves. You can sell it 2nd hand if you don't find it a hassle to go through the process.

I would recommend borrowing from the library. There's so many books on photography and frankly, how many are worth keeping once you are done with it? Especially for introductory texts... once you've understood the principles, it's time to move on and the books just take up space and collect dust on the shelves. You can sell it 2nd hand if you don't find it a hassle to go through the process.

Agreed. I've been having a blast with those books. The greatest value has been reading how photographers thought about composing a scene, so you get ideas that you can try to get that same inspired shot that they've created.

Oh, not to forget youtube for lightroom/aperture/photoshop. Lots of free resources out there.

Hi... Any 1 knows where i can buy books for photo shop cs5??? Many thanks :)

c00lb0y2010 said:
Hi... Any 1 knows where i can buy books for photo shop cs5??? Many thanks :)

Try Amazon. Prices after shipping is good too :)