Books for me to read..

Status
Not open for further replies.

noobster

May 8, 2007
Hi all, I am kinda new to photography and i have some times to spare so i wonder are there any good books that can help me brush up my photography skill? Any books that any of you can recommend?

HWM Mega Guide : Digital Photography :cool:

a must for anyone interested in making their shots better ;)

bryan peterson - understanding exposure is a must read!:)

maybe can try some of the natgeo guidebooks...

Agree HWM Megaguide is a good read.

You can also try National Geographic's Ultimate Field Guide to Digital Photography.

do you know any bookshop that sells the HWM mega guide?

Agree HWM Megaguide is a good read.

You can also try National Geographic's Ultimate Field Guide to Digital Photography.

Agree! I started with these two also. You should also get a good book on PP.

Google on basic photography, there is so much to read and learn.

is there a book or "bible" that teaches basic to advanced photography that you recommend? I prefer to have a handbook that all information is there and not have to keep on googling the information and print out.

is there a book or "bible" that teaches basic to advanced photography that you recommend? I prefer to have a handbook that all information is there and not have to keep on googling the information and print out.

Start with the HWM megaguide. I think many of us started out there. Simple, good illustrations, rather comprehensive as an introduction. You can move on to the NG after that.

Start with the HWM megaguide. I think many of us started out there. Simple, good illustrations, rather comprehensive as an introduction. You can move on to the NG after that.

ya....i am waiting for promotion that give out that book free. coz i want to join their membership.

i've read the megaguide and i tink its wonderful as it has nice and colourful images that aid understanding..

after reading that, just pop by the library and grab a couple of books...

anyway if u really have a some free time....shoot more hahahah...nutting beats hands on to apply the things u have read

cheers

hey, the IMM mag stand does not have the mega guide. Any other places where i can purchase?

I just bought mine at Kinokuniya at Takashimaya. Lots of them. They have both the old one, and the new version(Sony).

I just bought mine at Kinokuniya at Takashimaya. Lots of them. They have both the old one, and the new version(Sony).

how mucH? what do u mean old and new version?

Not really old or new, just a special version that teaches the basics to users of that particular camera.
Glanced through both. Not much difference leh

have any of you visited riceball photo bookshop at adelphi? how is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.