Books for beginner

ErikaT

May 27, 2011
Hi all,

which are the books you will recommend newbies to buy or borrow from the library for basic or advance techniques of photographings??

Hi all,

which are the books you will recommend newbies to buy or borrow from the library for basic or advance techniques of photographings??

Hi,There are 5 books about nature photography,including Photoshop CS5 for nature photographers that can be downloaded FOC.
Read my post in "how to know you're on the right track" in the newbies corner section for instructions.
PS of course you can search for more.

can go kino to browse.. there's alot there.. the staff can show you which are the best sellers. :)

I feel that magazines are much more helpful as they usually have tutorials and product comparisons. Still it depends on which title you're getting.

Books/Magazines/Lessons provided you have read and understood the instructions in the camera manual.

ErikaT said:
Hi all,

At funan digital life mall first story, there's a small store that sells photography book/magazines. You can go check it out :)

Page one at vivo has a good collection

read your manual and understand your camera, if your done with that, just shoot and shoot and shoot

At funan digital life mall first story, there's a small store that sells photography book/magazines. You can go check it out :)

Name of that store is called Riceball, I think.

luckyorange said:
read your manual and understand your camera, if your done with that, just shoot and shoot and shoot

Books are good material for inspiration and ideas :)