[bonrya] A Photo A Day 2012~ :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bonrya

Dec 16, 2010
In a mobile cage
Starting this thread to push myself to capture at least one scene a day for 2012.

In 2011, didn't want to start the thread because I was too lazy to shoot anything. But I want to change that. This will be my little project for 2012. :)

Learning to see things from a different perspective- but at the same time showing the beauty in even the mundane.

Shots may come from my iPhone or my camera, but they'll only be a medium to showcase my little bits of happiness.

I'm about to fall in love all over again. :lovegrin:

"Of all forms of caution, caution in love is perhaps the most fatal to true happiness."- Bertrand Russell

New Year Prayers

Giving thanks for the past year and also praying for a good year ahead. Remembering the loved ones we have lost.

Last edited:
nice b&w treatment, the words on the guy's T-shirt make a nice contrast with the chinese words on the wall. :)

zaren said:
nice b&w treatment, the words on the guy's T-shirt make a nice contrast with the chinese words on the wall. :)

Thank you! :) I like using this filter to process my pics cos of the high contrast sometimes. :)

Drinks

In the build up to Chinese New Year, supermarkets have started stocking up on their standard 'CNY drinks'.

Channeling a certain photographer here, :thumbsup: if you can identify who. :bsmilie:

Last edited:

Smells good! It's real leather.

Street vendor hawking his wares. "Smell the leather!" "Genuine! Not fake!"

Last edited:
tungtong said:
LITTLE INDIA ?

Yes! Little India on public holiday lo..... :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Where is your day 3 photo?!!!

Last edited:
Leong23 said:
Little india is a very happening place! :)

It is!! I wanna go again.. :bsmilie: only been there twice. :p

hidden

I don't see you therefore you do not exist. :bsmilie:

Last edited:

Drinks

In the build up to Chinese New Year, supermarkets have started stocking up on their standard 'CNY drinks'.

Channeling a certain photographer here, :thumbsup: if you can identify who. :bsmilie:

reminds me of this!

99_cent_II%2C_diptychon_-_Photo_courtesy_of_Sotheby%27s.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.