Bombshell

Status
Not open for further replies.

paxluv

Nov 26, 2005
California, USA
These are some photos I took yesterday (first time using a model), not a very helpfull model, considering she's my sister:) As always, sorry if they're massive.

Aimee.jpg

Aime5.jpg

Aime3.jpg

wooooo hoooooooooo

u made my day already... haha :bigeyes:

namska said:
wooooo hoooooooooo

u made my day already... haha :bigeyes:

Glad to be of service...!

....Is that a urinal? Classy. haha:D

yes its a urinal... i couldnt resist that snap.
i've seen ur gallery btw...
pretty cool pics u have there... especially ur self port. nice eyes.. ha

namska said:
yes its a urinal... i couldnt resist that snap.
i've seen ur gallery btw...
pretty cool pics u have there... especially ur self port. nice eyes.. ha

Thank you :)

saying "Blond Bombshell".... heard it? Well, she's blond... and a bombshell? I guess... I don't know.

Just happy to admire other people's master piece, I guess I have yet to reach the level when I can make a comment about posted photos.

I think both you and your sister are beautiful. Different, but beautiful. How I wish I can have both of you as models!

I love these imaages - unpretentious.

Unless it is your intention, watch out for the focussing. They are a little off. Just like many of mine!

Not a very helpful model? Hmmm... Couldn't really tell from your shots...

I like your style a lot... :thumbsup: :)

Thank you everyone! Jia, she isn't, really. You know, the whole "I wanna see!" after you take a photo thing gets old after a while. :) Student, I used soft light and then a little gausian blur. That's why it looks out of focus. :) rhair, I agree! Singdude, your level of expertise doesn't matter! as long as you have an opinion, I'd like to hear it. :) (I watched a bit of the Chelsea and Everton game... They play rough...)

i like the first image.... the weak tones and all add to it nicely...
cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.