boliao poll 2003 (your angbao)

tell lar

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
no idea how much i receive - i turn in all the angpows i receive to my parents for them to top up their ang pow fund.

not a good feeling to keep the money inside the angpows if i'm already working, and letting my parents fork out $$$ for angpows.

Originally posted by sehsuan
no idea how much i receive - i turn in all the angpows i receive to my parents for them to top up their ang pow fund.

not a good feeling to keep the money inside the angpows if i'm already working, and letting my parents fork out $$$ for angpows.
agree with you sehsuan, but i do it a bit differently... i give my mom a big angbao in return for a token one from her, which covers her ang bao "expenditure"... then i keep whatever i get (which isn't much, considering i quite old liao hahahah) :D

actually i never open my angbao for 5 years or more already, yes, my drawer is full of angbaos.

Originally posted by ninelives
actually i never open my angbao for 5 years or more already, yes, my drawer is full of angbaos.
with money inside??? :eek: :eek: :eek:

Originally posted by sehsuan

Well done! :thumbsup:

I'm doing that too! ;)

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Originally posted by ninelives

that must be a *really* big drawer you've got there! if not, you don't have enough relatives yet :D

Originally posted by AdamGoi
Well done! :thumbsup:

I'm doing that too! ;)

great minds thinking alike? ;)

Originally posted by Wolfgang
Togu got wifey already... so Togu is married, so Togu is eligible to give Ang Bao.... :devil: :devil:
so, mister togu, when are you gonna have a open house for all the unmarried peeps (like me?)??? :devil: :devil:

*flutters eyelashes innocently*

Someone said something about doing house visiting at married Clubsnappers'?

Being unmarried (obviously), I'm definately interested...
;) ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.