Bokeh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not bad... but not the best...;p

The outer edges of the OOF objects is a bit brighter and, thus, it is not as smooth...

BC

I left out several points,

Note 10: Whether Bokeh good or not can be subjective.

But I would tend to agree with Scaglietti on his above comment that it can be better.

Note 11: good bokeh should not distract, but should add to the story in the picture.

Note 12: Don't worry too much about bokeh as it is only one aspect of photography, should focus more on composition, lighting, etc.... :)

is this a good bokeh?

47tvifc.jpg

best is how it looks like?

what about this? better?

4bhprfc.jpg

is it possible to achieve Bokeh using a ultrazoom cam ?..

if so then wat setting shd i use?

is it possible to achieve Bokeh using a ultrazoom cam ?..

if so then wat setting shd i use?

you can get bokeh with any lens.
opening up the aperture helps.

can direct me to anywhere (thread or post or URL) to teach me how to get bokeh?..

cant find it..

Note 9: Analysing the MTF curves of a lens can give you the theoretical bokeh performance of a lens.

This is generally not true. MTF charts are based on in focus contrast and it speaks little about the OOF quality.

can direct me to anywhere (thread or post or URL) to teach me how to get bokeh?..

cant find it..

Good bokeh depends on your lens. It can't be taught.

Bro if you dont even know whats bokeh you shouldn't just jump in and buy the best lens for the best bokeh cos you dont even know what you're looking for. Whether the bokeh is nice depends on the lens, whether its circular or hexagonal in shape, thats intrinsic. What you're possibly asking is if the Foreground can be distinguished evidently from the background. Now you're looking at the aperture instead.

munkey

Status
Not open for further replies.