Body of missing China girl found: Police

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waffle

Sep 10, 2003
Just reported on ChannelNewsAsia. Body was found on Telok Blangah Hill Park. :cry:

My condolences to the family

Here's the news on ChannelNewsAsia's website.

Huang Na's body found at Telok Blangah Hill Park
By Farah Abdul Rahim, Channel NewsAsia

SINGAPORE : The search for missing eight-year-old girl Huang Na has come to an end.

Police confirmed they found her body at Telok Blangah Hill Park on Sunday.

This comes after 22-year-old Malaysian Took Leng How turned himself in to Malaysian police on Saturday and was brought back to Singapore for questioning.

Took, who was last seen with the girl at the Pasir Panjang Wholesale Centre, worked as a vegetable packer at the centre, and was a former co-worker of Huang Na's mother, Huang Shuying.

The girl has been missing since October 10.

Her disappearance sparked an islandwide search as volunteers hit the streets in the hope of finding her.

The search was extended to Malaysia.

it is irreponsible people like him who runs from the law. And as a result police resources are spent looking for him rather than on the missing girl. Even if he's got nothing to do with the disappearance of the girl, he's not without guilty in indirectly causing the policein chasing after the wrong trails.

y0ngcheng said:
so was it related to ah how? :dunno:

Sigh...condolences.

Huh ?

How true is this ? Heard over the radio that the police only suspected that the body found was Huang Na but they have not confirmed yet ???

police were led to the location by Ah How.

1.30pm news from radio :The police have not confirmed yet

kiwitan said:
it is irreponsible people like him who runs from the law. And as a result police resources are spent looking for him rather than on the missing girl. Even if he's got nothing to do with the disappearance of the girl, he's not without guilty in indirectly causing the policein chasing after the wrong trails.

correct..
if he really got nothing to do with that.. as what he claim and insist he is innocent.
Then why he run away.
Surrender passport and run back to Malaysia.. Is this the action should a innocent ppl will do? :think:

BTW, what the custom doing?

officially not confirmed probably because it is highly decomposed. but since the location was revealed by the suspect, and it is a small box hence a small body, who else can it be?

the chinese papers reported that the mother dreamt that she was lost on a hill and when combing Bk Timah. Well, so turned out she was lost on a hill :confused:

this really sucks. how can anyone do such a thing? she came such a long distance to singapore in hope of a brighter future and instead lost her life.
condolences to all involved. i hope the police get to the bottom of this soon

kiwitan said:

Errr I think the first thing you do after commiting a crime is to run away and not hang around for the law to catch you.

Anyway this is indeed a sad news. I hope the murderer will get what he deserves. My condolence to the family.

therat said:
correct..

BTW, what the custom doing?

I think he managed to get across w/o a passport because he probably has the 'green card' sort of a substitute for a passport for people who frequent between the borders. They have a special queue and need not use a passport. ALthough they are required to flash it to the officer.. :think:

wat i read from the title is "Search for missing girl Huang Na may end with find at Telok Blangah Hill Park "

may end... not confirmed yet

this guy need to be hanged...sorry, too easy for him liao. cane him 24 strokes first before hanging him. ;( ;( ;(

yanyewkay said:
I think he managed to get across w/o a passport because he probably has the 'green card' sort of a substitute for a passport for people who frequent between the borders. They have a special queue and need not use a passport. ALthough they are required to flash it to the officer.. :think:

The Malaysian suspect is working here and should be holding a work permit. The green card you are refering to is the Work Permit. The card alone is not enough to get you across the causeway. Work permit holders travelling thru' any entry point need to produce both the work permit and their passport. With the green card, they ICA officer at the checkpoint won't stamp your passport, and will let you thru' after authenticating the card on the computer.

What's this world coming to siah...
"They added they have also established that there is physical evidence that the Chinese student was attacked in a storeroom at Pasir Panjang Wholesale Centre..."

Been reading the Taiwanese news recently, there's a similar case there involving a young woman. This girl was beaten and murdered by her boyfriend, who got his younger brother involved by asking him to help depose of the girl's body. There's a big hoo-hah because the two brothers are the brother-in-laws of Chen Jin Xing, who kidnapped and murdered Taiwanese actress Bai Bing Bing's daughter 4 years ago.

Sick,demented piece of trash.His mother should have used proper birth control. :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.