Bobman aka Monobeauty strikes again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldnt it be viable to have a blacklist in the Services sub-forums to warn of this idiots?

i agree, wholeheartedly.. problem is he could just as easily change numbers/names and we're back to the same problem

see ts all you're doing now just airing your dirty laundry in public and making both of you look bad. IF you really really want your money back go and engage a lawyer and take him to court. Otherwise take it as a bad purchase and just move on...sheesh right now feels like you're beating a dead horse into glue.

I would like to see someone beat a dead horse into glue. That would be a real eye-opener!

i'm third in line.

maybe we should organise a photo session involving "someone beating a dead horse into glue"

after all, i'm sure the pictures would be art, and no animals would be harmed, theoretically

i'm third in line.

maybe we should organise a photo session involving "someone beating a dead horse into glue"

after all, i'm sure the pictures would be art, and no animals would be harmed, theoretically

Eh, I thought you're steering clear of Kopitiam?

Where's the Kopitiam police? We've got a trespasser here!

But I agree. Who has access to a dead horse? I can bring the wooden clubs for beating. And we need a model for the "beating" part. Any volunteers?

Why do you have to start a new thread on this?

Now you know the correct meaning of Caveat Emptor right?

Since you already have a thread in feedback about this I am closing this thread and will be deleting it soon. Do not spam the forum with your complaints.

You told in your PM me to get my banning hammer ready and you are now really pushing the limits.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.