BnW Photography


Status
Not open for further replies.

nerdie

New Member
Feb 14, 2002
1,066
0
0
37
#1
harrows,

is there any recommended digicam for BnW photography? thanks.

regards,
nerdie
 

#2
Originally posted by nerdie
harrows,

is there any recommended digicam for BnW photography? thanks.

regards,
nerdie
If money is no object, there is none other than the Kodak DCS Pro 760M. Nikon F5-based body, interchangeable lenses, and takes only B&W shots. :D

Otherwise, any digicam will do. Just do the stuff in photoshop. There are some good B&W tutorials over at http://www.luminous-landscape.com/

Regards
CK
 

nerdie

New Member
Feb 14, 2002
1,066
0
0
37
#3
Originally posted by ckiang


If money is no object, there is none other than the Kodak DCS Pro 760M. Nikon F5-based body, interchangeable lenses, and takes only B&W shots. :D

Otherwise, any digicam will do. Just do the stuff in photoshop. There are some good B&W tutorials over at http://www.luminous-landscape.com/

Regards
CK

for US$8000, thanks man
hahahaha

regards,
nerdie
 

#4
Originally posted by nerdie



for US$8000, thanks man
hahahaha

regards,
nerdie
That's why I said "if money is no object". :p But seriously, you can do decent B&Ws with any digital camera. And if B&W is all you do, it doesn't even matter if that particular one you're using has inaccurate colour rendition. All you need is some photoshop skills.

Regards
CK
 

nerdie

New Member
Feb 14, 2002
1,066
0
0
37
#5
harrows again,

thanks thus far..

what digicam would you recommend for less than $500, considering that i do not intend to print most of my picts, just wanna burn them into CDs at best.

what do you tihnk of the kodak dx3215?

thanks thanks

regards,
nerdie
 

#6
Originally posted by nerdie
harrows again,

thanks thus far..

what digicam would you recommend for less than $500, considering that i do not intend to print most of my picts, just wanna burn them into CDs at best.

what do you tihnk of the kodak dx3215?

thanks thanks

regards,
nerdie
Sorry, I am not familiar with the Kodak DX3215. I think Fuji has a few models which is under $500, Canon too. Can't remember the models though. You might want to check it out in the shops.

Regards
CK
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom