JT1

Dec 1, 2004
Singapore
First time on cars...

Cabrio headlights...

IMG562-bw-web330.jpg

and dashboard...

IMG542-web330.jpg

Thanks for the feedback. Cool. I'll keep that in mind when I get into My Bus from Cool & Cheap. :)

Eadwine - Also moving into different areas.

2nd pic prolly can rev the car abit?

JT1 said:
Thanks for the feedback. Cool. I'll keep that in mind when I get into My Bus from Cool & Cheap. :)

Eadwine - Also moving into different areas.

John, dun tell me u now into automobile photography???
the pic above has a nice cooling touch.

the only grimace, the ERP device ;)

yeah.. agreed. the IU spoils the mood and pic... possible to PS it away?

eadwine said:
John, dun tell me u now into automobile photography???
the pic above has a nice cooling touch.

Yeah. Latest project - one of my fav subjects, but never got around to it. Glad u like the blue tint.

Rev's and IU - Thanks for the suggestions. Will try holding revs, but PS IU is diff for me.

JT1 said:
Yeah. Latest project - one of my fav subjects, but never got around to it. Glad u like the blue tint.

Rev's and IU - Thanks for the suggestions. Will try holding revs, but PS IU is diff for me.

cool cool, last week actually took a shot of my friend's car...
http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=130852

hope u dun mind i piggyback on this post.

thats if he allows me.....heh

me 2 cents again...

1st pic is slanted. Dont think BMW makes cars with bigger wheels on 1 side =)
suggest that if U wanna slant the pic then maybe do it from a lower angle or take more of the car.

2nd pic is nicely taken but some revs and the great big bokeh smudge in the top right hand corner is distracting

Thanks. Appreciated! So next time I frame the pic I'll do a slight CCW rotation, and bring my position about 5 feet down and left.

Here's the dashboard again with the engine rev'd up. It made a beautiful roar rising up to 3.5k revs. Can't wait to retake the shot... :)

Any tips on taking the dashboard and getting the chrome to sparkle as this was +1.5 stops? DoF not the same as the first frame, unfortunately, as this was a digital shot.

330Ci-Cab-Dashboard-Revs.jpg

I think if U want the chrome to sparkle then some studio lights are necessary but I'm no expert so I dunno.. looks like thats how they do it in car mags

me 2 cts on yr dashb. pic, nicely illuminated but maybe a long exposure to show the rev needle moving would be good. the other needle at '0 km/hr' is not so inspiring so suggest a tighter crop so U can only see the rpm display.

And BM makes a nice roar at 3.5K rpm?? Since when?? I htought they just growled =)

Thanks Rev....Yep, I think there's probably a reflector or light to cover the shadow...

Btw, i believe they tuned the exhaust for the 330Ci Cab... It has a diff note vs. 530i, and z4 3.0 is louder...

Status
Not open for further replies.