BMW Art Car World Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galdor

Jul 5, 2006
Planet Gaia
s105.photobucket.com
Hi Folks, the BMW Art Car World Tour will be at the Singapore Exhibition @ BMW Art Car Pavilion (next to Asian Civilisation Museum / Victoria Theatre). The event will begin from 23.01.07 Tue - 11.02.07 Sun.

Yea ~~~ My dream Car ~~~ :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Wah, BMW, luxury car..........
When will I be able to own one of those.
Maybe take a picture and paste it on my wall to remind myself to work hard to buy BMW!

There are currently 15 Art Cars but don't think that all will be here. After Singapore, the cars will proceed to Philippines to continue their world tour. Should be interesting & colourful.

It's cars with artistic paintings on them. They are painted by famous artists and it's a one of it's kind.

is car with pop art design, worth seeing

Confirm can take pictures or not? :think:

Photography should be allowed for this event. It's gonna be big cos these cars hardly leave Germany. The World Tour will rock all BMW fans. :thumbsup:

The legend 6 series, M3 and M1 !!

Another things is...how much? (entrance fee)

The legend 6 series, M3 and M1 !!

Another things is...how much? (entrance fee)

got to agree that the M1 is a legend,
when it was first introduced,
it won't start n had to be push out of the garage by the mechanics :bsmilie:

jude

Photography should be allowed for this event. It's gonna be big cos these cars hardly leave Germany.

I remember there was a car show i think in the early 90s... when it was still at 'World Trade Centre' Hall x to Hall x ... think the M1 & M3 came...

hopefully they hold it in tentage,
can't imagine if the painted cars were exposed to our rainy days..lol =)

It's not going to be indoor? Still thought wanna test out my flash & new Demb flash diffuser...

It's here....it's here. Today is the first day of the exhibition. Quickly grab your camera & head on down.

Status
Not open for further replies.