BMW 6 series

Status
Not open for further replies.

anka

Jun 29, 2004
bmwsg8.jpg

bmwsg9.jpg

bmwsg10.jpg

rigged shots.. minimal PS. only removed the rig, then convert to b/w for color treatment.

once again, motion blur is straight out of the camera

Wow...you really a master at this man.. I like No 3, but feel its a bit too low...other than that...Fantastic!

1 and 2 are amazing. Makes me wish immediately I have the chinks for these tempting monsters. 3's 'distribution' seems awkward somehow.

fantastic shots! for pic 1, how did you manage to poke ya head out of the car?looks like fron the front of the car,..or was it a bike or convertible?

can show the unprocessed pic as how this is done?

there is a contraption that is attached to the car that i am shooting. there is no second car/bike. wasnt a panning shot. it's a CAR RIGGED shot.

google "CAR RIG"

as for my rig, i cant reveal it. it's still in testing phase. trade secret.

great shots!!
care to share how you did it?

Great shot..:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
How do u do it?.Did u stay that area cos the shot was near to blk 65 carpark (Marine Drive)which i stay.

Another great series :thumbsup:

Love the feel .. love the car even more :lovegrin: ... can really feel high each time this baby accelerates past 3K RPM ...

Place looks mighty familiar :think:... Marine Parade? ...

ya. it's the blk 65 carpark.. :bsmilie:

:thumbsup: BMW ad worthy??
i can imagine the scenes playing out:bigeyes:
reminds me of a merc tvc

On the contrary I like 3 best as the tilt and ultra low angle gives it a dynamic perspective that cannot be achieved normally.

I find the perspective a little disturbing. The wide angle distortion lends a very unreal feel to the overall pics. I think images which are primarily used as product shots (such as these) should have a more realistic look to them, I've personally never seen a 6 that's so elongated. Nice colors though.

my opinions..

Nice effect, got me thinking how it was done. however, composition wise can be improved. As a viewer, more of e background in #1 and #3 is shown. Thus, the focus is lessen on e car. Neverthless, great work.. keep it up, look forward to see more of your pics.

On the contrary, #3 has the most tension in the shot because of the cornering. I love #3 best.

Good shots. Could see the post work on #1. Might need a little more touching up.

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.