BMW 335i Convertible with Intensive P/S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 13, 2006

Can you tell which part of the image has been photoshopped, what looks artificial, and/or if anything could be done better?

Image taken with a 30D/18-55 kit lens without anything else. No polarisers, nothing during a really sunny afternoon.

Thanks!

zac08

Feb 21, 2005
East
Some comments :

a) the horizon for the sea and the reflection on the car does not match.
b) the reflection of coconut trees on the left front bumper, angles doesn't match the car's angle.
c) tyre tracks dun match up
d) sun seems to be gleaning on the car in multple areas. But shadows indicate a noon sun.
e) car looks superimposed onto the scenery as DOF of car does not match the ground's

Cheers,

jasonct

May 30, 2006
the sky thru the car window .. doesn't seems to match?

Nov 13, 2006
Some comments :

a) the horizon for the sea and the reflection on the car does not match.
b) the reflection of coconut trees on the left front bumper, angles doesn't match the car's angle.
c) tyre tracks dun match up
d) sun seems to be gleaning on the car in multple areas. But shadows indicate a noon sun.
e) car looks superimposed onto the scenery as DOF of car does not match the ground's

Cheers,
Woah bro..how did u come up with the coconut trees and tyre tracks bit? (there weren't any) lol...

thanks for the comments!...i'm trying another approach to it this time...hehe

Jun 30, 2005
Hogwarts
Woah bro..how did u come up with the coconut trees and tyre tracks bit? (there weren't any) lol...

the cococonut trees reflection is below the left headlamp

eikin

Apr 27, 2004
東京 Tokyo
thread is focussed on post processing technique, therefore moved to Digital Darkroom from Critique Corner.

p.k

Deregistered
Sep 21, 2005
I think it's good effort. It's a good shot and DI of the car. But the scenery spoils it somewhat. Could be much more dramatic, especially in such a composition where your car is off-centre. My 2 cents. :)

zac08

Feb 21, 2005
East

Well, mr Harry Potter has mentioned the trees bit for me. As for the tire tracks, there's only one set of tracks on the car's right side, none on the left side. And even on the right side of the car, the tires are not directly on top of the tracks.

k3nshinx

Aug 9, 2004
cannot post carplate.................................... thats what people say :D

Lolrence

Oct 15, 2006
The colour of the car too. The car looks superimposed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom