BMW 325ci

Status
Not open for further replies.

anka

Jun 29, 2004
bmwsg1.jpg

experimental shoot. motion blurr is real.

Wow.,,,real nice, care to share your setting?

lol according to exif it's F22 at 4s.

rigged shot.

that is a really nice shot! very sharp.

nope. i was in the this car also.. i made a structure and attached it to the car. camera fired via WT2

bmw should pay u....:bsmilie:

anka said:
nope. i was in the this car also.. i made a structure and attached it to the car. camera fired via WT2

but we can see the entire car and nothing seems attached to it. is this a composite picture?

can i ask a few questions pls: :)
1. is the right headlight missing?
2. what's that yellow thing on the front left wheel?
3. does the car seem unsually compressed?

AntiFruits said:
but we can see the entire car and nothing seems attached to it. is this a composite picture?
if i'm correct, the cam should be placed at the road side with a tripod and fired from inside the car via wt2...

A very nice shot. If i m not wrong, there should be a boom arm hanging from the top and he took it using a super wide lens that why there is a bit of fisheye distortion... *I might be wrong.* Is there some editting to the pic?

kross said:
if i'm correct, the cam should be placed at the road side with a tripod and fired from inside the car via wt2...

definitely not. otherwise the entire moving car should be blurred. The fact that only the wheel and the background are blurred suggested that the cam is attached to the car.:)
And if I am not wrong, there must be some modification to the pic to remove the attached structure (by photoshop).

Smooth shot... wont ask what the rig setup is (trade secret), but can I ask where U got the rig (locally or US?), how much U paid for it (ard $800USD?) & where was this shot taken? The road is so smoooth...

blithevincent said:
definitely not. otherwise the entire moving car should be blurred. The fact that only the wheel and the background are blurred suggested that the cam is attached to the car.:)
And if I am not wrong, there must be some modification to the pic to remove the attached structure (by photoshop).
ya, agree....overlooked on that part.... ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.