BMTC POP Parade to be held at Marina Bay Floating Platform

+evenstar

20100909-eh95pn8ch7mm51n3icpb5maixr.jpg

i still prefer the good ol' parade square of BMTC

Because of the whole urban warfare movement? First SOC, now this?

What's the route like? Pit stops at Changi Village and East Coast for makan? :bsmilie:

So, once they POP, do they get dismissed from Marina Bay or do they still have to go back to Tekong to return store items and get their remaining barang2? What a joykill. :bsmilie:

floating bay under utilized lah...

wah.. so siong ? POP rite after road march ?

The Ministry of Defence would only confirm that the graduation ceremony will be held at the floating platform. It decline to say why...

some WHITE HORSE is in the platoon. :think:

Because of the whole urban warfare movement? First SOC, now this?

What's the route like? Pit stops at Changi Village and East Coast for makan? :bsmilie:

So, once they POP, do they get dismissed from Marina Bay or do they still have to go back to Tekong to return store items and get their remaining barang2? What a joykill. :bsmilie:
err...recruits don't have to return store after POP. even for my POP at tekong, we just throw the rifles onto a tonner and that's it.

who knows, they might have tonners waiting with their barang barang at marina bay, or the recruits may hv orders to bring barang barang home the week before POP

Pack their barang into duffel bags b4 the march.
this parade for sch 1, sch 2 or both together on 1 date?
poor thing leh the peng nowadays

that mean road will be closed...then better use the F1 track.:bsmilie::bsmilie:

Knn now new generation so good.......... Got $9k now latest generation POP like stars....... They take everything and laojiao got non.......minister say laojiao have they fair share of goodies before..... Where ah????

Wow!! Is it only for this batch or for all subsequent batches? Still got nice view for doing 24km route march. Really good life!

Will they go 'live' on TV :dunno: Make it big lah. :sweat:

Wow!! Is it only for this batch or for all subsequent batches? Still got nice view for doing 24km route march. Really good life!
i wonder if this will boost their morale and reduce the number of recruits falling out halfway :bsmilie:

Will they go 'live' on TV :dunno: Make it big lah. :sweat:
first parade sure will get media coverage

i wonder if this will boost their morale and reduce the number of recruits falling out halfway :bsmilie:

first parade sure will get media coverage

That means all channels will cover the POP. No TV program to watch liao.

I don't understand the need for this exercise to be in full view of the public and tourists.

Maybe increase the route march to 72 km with full infantry combat loadout.

Last edited:
I don't understand the need for this exercise to be in full view of the public and tourists.

Later nobody make it to the finish point how?? :bsmilie:

Siao bo. Ask the kids walk 72 sure all peng 1.. Full load somemore..
Now the kids good life got $ got good view for 24 click:dunno:

Later nobody make it to the finish point how?? :bsmilie:

all those who drop out halfway, take away their 9k.. :think: