BMT posting order

Status
Not open for further replies.

raptor1988

Jul 19, 2006
Sengkang
lizhien.blogspot.com
Comd SAF BMTC wishes you all the best in your future posting.

Your Posting Order is listed below:

1. You are posted to 3 SAF TPT BN.
2. Your vocation is SUP ASST (ORD).
3. Your are to report to: Gloucester Camp, BLK 105, ORDERLY RM.
Reporting Date/Time: 24/03/2008 at 0800 hrs.
Person to report to: Chief Clerk
Contact Number: 6559-0418
You are required to report in smart no.4 uniform (PES E recruits to be in No 3 uniform), except for those assigned to Police Force.
4. Special Instruction:

No Camera Handphone is allowed. You are required to bring along your duffle bag / field pack complete with the SAF issued items given during BMT. You are expected to stay in.

wad is this ah? my sgt says is storeman. how to get to the camp?

You are required to report in smart no.4 uniform (PES E recruits to be in No 3 uniform), except for those assigned to Police Force.
4. Special Instruction:

No Camera Handphone is allowed. You are required to bring along your duffle bag / field pack complete with the SAF issued items given during BMT. You are expected to stay in.

storeman. have fun for the rest of your service!

4. Special Instruction:

they gave you their contact and chief clerk number for a reason. call them up to enquire on the location. yup it is most probably storeman.

Congrats on passing your BMT..

no matter what vocation... you are still doing your service to the nation! Have fun!

err.. i wouldnt recommend calling them just to ask how to get to the camp though.. with internet and street directories and sbstransit iris or whatever, and still cannot find one's way to any location, how can?? :bsmilie::bsmilie:

haha.. true. just had my pop on wed. :bsmilie: later get my dad to bring me go recce the camp.

hmm........ordnance. should be ok as long as no internal postings happened, like mine.

wad you mean internal posting?

like if they have too many ordnance storeman there, then the QM there might want to go to another section lacking of people, can be signal, ge, clerk, anything.

3rd Transport, they do cargo for the air force I think. At least for the helicopters. Gloucester Camp is just outside Ayer Rajar Camp at Portsdown road.

GC is jus opposite Ayer Rajah Camp, Portsdown Road, just next to AYE. Ur bunk will be in Ayer Rajah Camp, top level HQ MES building. Sup Assistant is storeman :)

yep.. thanks everyone.. just came back from a recce of the camp. camp looks very deserted. cannot even see the sentry. :bsmilie:

Can anyone tell me more abt the job of a ordnance storeman? go GC on course then post out to other camps or stay there for the whole 2 yrs?

gd luck 3rd TPT very siong prepare for boot camp :bsmilie:

u be handle spare parts of tonners or rovers including engine. etc

wow. i thought ordnance is more of bullets and ammo.

Thread close to prevent any discussion which may thread in to classified information.

Please note that as long as a document is classified ie, even "Restricted" is still a classification and hence considered a classified document. Hence giving such information freely, may risk running foul of the law.

Thread Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.