Bluetooth Headset

Bryson

Mar 16, 2010
Singapore
brysonwong.tumblr.com
Anyone can recommend any good stereo bluetooth headset for mobile phones? Not too pricey tho.
E.g.
lg-hbs-250.jpg

TIA! :bsmilie:

i used to use an iTech clipon cuz i wanted to be able to use my own earphones for better sound.
the ready made ones normally sound quite bad to someone who's used to triple drivers. :p

Eh, don't know how pricey is pricey to you since you didn't state your budget. But if you don't mind spending a little more, the Sony Ericsson MW600 is a very good pair of stereo bluetooth headsets. It has superb sound quality that is almost equal to wired headsets, has a standard jack that you can plug in better ear piece if you like to, very long battery life per charge, can connect to 3 host devices at once, can display song titles on its led display, and has a built in radio. All for about slight more then 100 bucks. I own one and am very happy with it.

Oh btw, I don't work for Sony Ericsson in case you wonder. ;)

for blue-tooth audio, like the igame TS gave , they can be found at about SGD99, good ones range from 300-500 SGD. i would recommend get a blue tooth reciever and transmitter and use your own head phones.

Thanks for the replies!
I got myself a SE bluetooth headset, dont know which model but it gives good sound quality! :)

Wah that was very fast. Yesterday asked only today bought liao, before even reading our posts. You must be an impulsive buyer. :bsmilie: