Blue & Red doesn't complement

Status
Not open for further replies.

lunas

Dec 19, 2006
Singapore
Hi Guys,

Just to share with you this picture. I have taken this picture @ countdown 2007. Can you see the contrast on the 2 far end?

Check it out;)

DSC00777a.jpg

i know this is a difficult shot and so i cant really say if what i suggest could really have been possible to achieve but if only the spots below occupied more space and the dark space on the right was smaller, this would have been a great picture. i can only imagine what it would have looked like but i find that picture pretty.

never the less, kudos on the firework and lighting capture.

thanks.

i know this is a difficult shot and so i cant really say if what i suggest could really have been possible to achieve but if only the spots below occupied more space and the dark space on the right was smaller, this would have been a great picture. i can only imagine what it would have looked like but i find that picture pretty.

thanks.

Hi neoliyam,

Thanks for your comments.

thanks.

Can't do that dude. The beautiful firework will be cut off :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.