Blue Hawaiian Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

elutris

Mar 15, 2002
Upper Bukit Timah
www.elutris.net
Was playing beach vollyball near the sea in Hawai'i with my family when I looked up and saw this beautiful overhead sky. Ran to the room to get my camera and took this shot.

Critics are welcomed.

Does anyone know if we can get this kinda blue in Singapore? My uncle from USA challanged me to take a shot of a Singapore sky as blue as this as he beleives we are mostly covered by haze and clouds.

blue.jpg

Cannot direct link from your pic server. Have to use other compatible ones ...

Well... I think that there are some posts that have a blue that is of that colour or abt there. I think you can try looking back to some of the older treads.

If memory serve mi well, I have one like that......

kamwai: Hmm, have you got one of a clearer blue sky? This is a fantastic photo btw. Do you mind if I send it to my uncle though I don't think this is what he is looking for.

franciskc: You're quite mean huh...

:cry: :)

er....The Boundary Between Dusk And Dawn.....haha....tupid title ah....really cant think of any thing....cause too busy looking at the picture....:what:

Originally posted by AqUaRiU5
er....The Boundary Between Dusk And Dawn.....haha....tupid title ah....really cant think of any thing....cause too busy looking at the picture....:what:

My friend call it

Going home in Fishing Boat with Sunset

Wah...all the blue sky shots are very good!!! Nice pics everyone!!:thumbsup:

Hello all. Thanks for the blue skies!

An update in case you all interested ...

Have sent the photos to my uncle and apparently he wants a blue sky taken BY ME in Singapore. Think I'll just send him one that I took at Kallang the other day during the canoeing races. Apparently, he is in the know of all the editing that can be done to photographs... heh heh...

Originally posted by elutris
Hello all. Thanks for the blue skies!

An update in case you all interested ...

Have sent the photos to my uncle and apparently he wants a blue sky taken BY ME in Singapore. Think I'll just send him one that I took at Kallang the other day during the canoeing races. Apparently, he is in the know of all the editing that can be done to photographs... heh heh...

check your PM pls

Status
Not open for further replies.