blow that bubble

Status
Not open for further replies.

stupidbloke

Jan 12, 2007
DSC_0061.jpg

okay i shot this at a birthday party. i kinda rushed the shot in order to get that expression on her face and the bubble in the shot

would like CnC on all aspects but would like to be enlightened on the editing aspect. im trying this "lomo" effect not sure if its up to standard or not.

cheers
tim

DSC_0061.jpg

okay i shot this at a birthday party. i kinda rushed the shot in order to get that expression on her face and the bubble in the shot

would like CnC on all aspects but would like to be enlightened on the editing aspect. im trying this "lomo" effect not sure if its up to standard or not.

cheers
tim

not totally like lomo but looks great anyway. love the shot:thumbsup:
1 nitpick though, u might wanna ps away the dark blue thing on the left and the square patch on the right. Kinda takes away the attention a little from your girl and bubble

Really like this photo. Good capture of the moment. I would crop it to portrait mode with only the girl and the bubble....the background doesn't add anything to the pic.;)

Btw, nice skin tone, did you PP the skin tone?

Love this pic!... othing to complain about, basically its a very nice caputred moment, really good looking girl u have there..... destined to be a heartbreaker in another 10 years ;)

very nice
love the colours
but for the "lomo" effect, is not there
lomo pic always abit blur and the colours are fadin at times.

but overall the picture is beautiful :)

beautiful picture, really captured the moment
:thumbsup:

nice shot....gives kinda that nostalgia look...

some nipticks though..
from my monitor the skintone is kinda reddish(can someone confirm this..:sweat:)
i still find it a tad underexposed

other than that
a beautiful momment captured:thumbsup:

Slightly reddish, but not too much. I quite like the skin tone though.

nice shot....gives kinda that nostalgia look...

some nipticks though..
from my monitor the skintone is kinda reddish(can someone confirm this..:sweat:)
i still find it a tad underexposed

other than that
a beautiful momment captured:thumbsup:

Slightly reddish, but not too much. I quite like the skin tone though.

damn my office monitor from here it looks on the heavier side of pink..:angry:
now i have to view picks with a large pinch of salt when it comes to near red tones:eek:

Awesome ! :thumbsup: :sweatsm:

wonder moment dood. great skin tone. but the only thing that i dont like about this picture is the background. there are quite a few distractions. esp the coloured tiles. it is abit distracting although its in the bokeh. but it doesnt really take me away from the main subject. i suggest that you crop it to potrait.

cheers!

Children photos like these always melts my heart... but I am wondering if that overly red tint is intentional?

Status
Not open for further replies.