Bloming Redish

Status
Not open for further replies.

prakajegs

Dec 25, 2006
Bishan
3947838434_ee2ecaf07b.jpg

1. In what area is critique to be sought?
Composition wise, is the any better way to take this flower.

2. What one hopes to achieve with the piece of work?
To capture the colour and beauty of the flower.

3. Under what circumstance is the picture taken? (physical conditions/emotions)
Handheld, with ISO 100, shutter speed f 1/15, Aperture Priorty with F6.3 plus +0.3EV. Focal length at 87mm. The flower somehow created a very furious feeling in me due to its burning red colour.

4. What the critique seeker personally thinks of the picture
I think i did my best and hoping others would guide me to create a much better shot.

Last edited:
i think you meant 'reddish'
can bokeh the background a bit more

overall, i like it :)

hope it helps :)

I also think you meant 'blooming'... RE: what you wanted to express, why "created a very furious feeling" ---> "To capture the... beauty of the flower." Seems a bit contradictory. In any case, I think you captured the beauty, but I don't feel angry after seeing the flower at all...

I also think you meant 'blooming'... RE: what you wanted to express, why "created a very furious feeling" ---> "To capture the... beauty of the flower." Seems a bit contradictory. In any case, I think you captured the beauty, but I don't feel angry after seeing the flower at all...

Hi guys thanks for the feedback, I'm not very good in english so forgive me if there is any error in spelling or explanation. I just wanted to explain that I see the flower as a subject which attracted me to it due to its strong colour and shape. Hope I manage to deliver the message that i'm trying to say. Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.