Blogs

Status
Not open for further replies.
jdredd said:
thats just a typical anal *** view...

its the internet. so he should be free to say what he wants. without having to justify himself. as long as you arent stirring inciting any racial hatred or making rascist comments, i see no issue with that.

errr....a internet is a very easy media to spread rumours and confusion leh...so ppl still should take responsibility in things they say online.....

I 100% agree.... Especially when wrong information been translate to our kids ah...

:confused:

scramblur11 said:
errr....a internet is a very easy media to spread rumours and confusion leh...so ppl still should take responsibility in things they say online.....

Whilst people shld still be responsible for what they say, but den again the internet is a free medium for media and the people. Regulating the internet is practically impossible as u can't go around shutting up the mouths (or fingers) of everyone.

scramblur11 said:

wats the truth then? ...

from my POV, no one is ever going to have the truth & only truth & nothing but the truth, cos nobody actually speaks wats on their mind and often even from the point information gets processed, it is already distorted with a viewpoint... the truth is just underrated...

Cassandra? She used to be a model around here I guess. She used to take on motor exhibitions job if I'm not wrong and more recently, I think PC Show as well.

scramblur11 said:

sorry, but they dont. and who is to say that they do? i can go online, and post what i want. and i dont have to take responsibility for it (provided i am not breaking any laws). thats the beauty of the internet.

does it mean you get a lot of misinformation? probably yes. but then, its up to the reader to decide what they want to believe or not.

jdredd said:
sorry, but they dont. and who is to say that they do? i can go online, and post what i want. and i dont have to take responsibility for it (provided i am not breaking any laws). thats the beauty of the internet.

does it mean you get a lot of misinformation? probably yes. but then, its up to the reader to decide what they want to believe or not.

that depends if they wanna bring charges to you anot.

jsbn said:
Whilst people shld still be responsible for what they say, but den again the internet is a free medium for media and the people. Regulating the internet is practically impossible as u can't go around shutting up the mouths (or fingers) of everyone.

I agree regulating it totally is impossible but to totally release it is a very dangerous thing, as least in my opinion....

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
wats the truth then? ...

from my POV, no one is ever going to have the truth & only truth & nothing but the truth, cos nobody actually speaks wats on their mind and often even from the point information gets processed, it is already distorted with a viewpoint... the truth is just underrated...

There is things where the truth is difficult to determined (depend on perspective as u say) but there also facts which cannot be deny....e.g. I am the son of my father.....

jdredd said:

I mean for example if somebody dun like you and decide to spread some rumours on their blogs or forums that you got ur job because u r related to the boss.....even though u know tat nt true but ultimately, will it affect u? .... and if there is a grp of ppl who already dun like you much, will this grp of ppl believe u or the 'rumours' on the blogs? ..... tat why rumours and gossips are so easily spread among aunties or uncles in the market~! :bsmilie:

of coz this is a free world, esp so in the internet, u can say what u like without taking responsibility..... but if it concerns the nation and its stability, it would be better if the bloggers or internet users can be more responsible, in my opinion....of coz like you say, it is up to the reader to decide what to believe or not......but humans are easily sway by their emotions....

maybe u imagine urself as a boss of a coy, would u take steps to curb rumours and gossips (tat u know is nt true) tat might tarnish the morale of ur employees, or would u jus heck care and let it be?

jsbn said:
Cassandra? She used to be a model around here I guess. She used to take on motor exhibitions job if I'm not wrong and more recently, I think PC Show as well.

I only know when her aids poster become famous a while back

Status
Not open for further replies.