Blizzard Starcraft 2 Fans Thread!

jeff7id

Oct 15, 2008
This morning I specially took half day morning leave just for collecting Starcraft 2.

I was standing in a very long queue from 9 am. After waiting for 5 hours (till 2 pm) before finally could collect my Starcraft 2 Wings of Liberty!
Too bad I hasn’t had chance to play yet as I am still in the office.

Why don’t we organize to play SC2 multiplayer together? You could login to either South East Asia or US server.

Everyone, please write your battle.net username here! :devil:

Hmmm.. I am an avid fan of SC.. but SC2.. is it really fun? :think:

it cost like 109.. expensive ler..

StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty - Cinematic Trailer

[vid]r7d5XheWiBk[/vid]

StarCraft II - Ghosts of the Past Trailer

[vid]C_E83GfWM-A[/vid]

Starcraft 2 - Official Opening Cinematic Teaser - The Best !! (but there is a longer version)

[vid]8BKHO6LsOAU&feature=related[/vid]

Sadly my PC won't be able to handle the graphic.... :sweat:

Can, in most shops tomorrow. But no freebies.

After 27th July you still could purchase the games. Same price, $109, no freebies.
So the freebies is definitely worthed. They are :

- Terran poster
- SC2 t-shirt (available in S/M/L/XL)
- silver dogtag
- SC2 paper bag
- and the game itself
- plus door prize for the lucky ones

But being among the SC2 fans in the very long queue, chatting together, sharing the tactics, are an unique experience that you won't forget.

Purchase the original game. Support the developer :thumbsup:

Btw, I saw Sophia and Magdalene as Blizzard booth girl today in Funan ! :heart:

Sadly my PC won't be able to handle the graphic.... :sweat:

I am using notebook, and I could play the game smoothly.
Of course with the lowest graphic setup ;)

Today, will finish 2 campaign before zzzzzz

Quoting from Starcraft (the original series): "Ready to ROLL OUT!"

4834159321_a6d2ed3b2f_b.jpg

4834767912_b6fe5b965e_b.jpg

4834158761_c73879fc9c_b.jpg

And there I was, wondering why there was a snaking queue at Funan when I went to tapao my lunch...

Woohoo, tested out the game yesterday . The Single-Player campaign is really fun haha, their battlenet got facebook feature which can scan and autoadd friends who had bnet SC2 a/c. Worth the money I would say , 10 years of development and 2 years of UAT haha. It is good that they din made it as a subscription payment like WoW.

Last edited:
but at $109 for a pc game, its really steep man.... duno when then the price would go down..

i also bought it yesterday...line was freaking long...currently playing the campaign...guess photography have to put on hold...sc2 too fun already

i also bought it yesterday...line was freaking long...currently playing the campaign...guess photography have to put on hold...sc2 too fun already

same haha ;p .. must wait till after campaign

OK noted. Will buy in 1 year's time when its cheaper and more stable and lots of add-ons.

Must play finish first season on football manager 09/10 which i just bought....

Philip from TK foto at second floor (where the photos were taken from) told me one guy camped overnight the previous night just to be the first in the queue.... die hard fan... :bsmilie:

Me and my wife played the first version plus the expansion pack 10 years ago... ADDICTIVE as HELL!!!! :thumbsup:

I'd probably not get the current version that soon. Or else it will seriously cause havoc to our lives, especially my kid's, who really needs to pay attention to his schoolwork - besides, he's into other games already...