Blinking after pics are taken

Status
Not open for further replies.

oasis

Apr 27, 2005
Singapore
Hi All,

I'm using a D70s , and whenever i took a pic , the white portion is always blinking in the LCD panel. Is there anyway i can disable it ?? Thanks and Merry X'mas in advance. Happy Shooting!!!!

oasis said:
Hi All,

I'm using a D70s , and whenever i took a pic , the white portion is always blinking in the LCD panel. Is there anyway i can disable it ?? Thanks and Merry X'mas in advance. Happy Shooting!!!!

that's because the review is showing you the overexposed areas. when reviewing the picture, press the left or right of the navigation button. you'll see more picture info. if you don't want to see any of these info just keep scrolling left or right until you get the normal picture review.

Wai said:
did i scare him away :think:

May be u can point to him which page of the manual he should look out for.
Nah... you were just being truthful... I'm sure he/she will figure it out sooner/later :)

huh? threadstarter disappear liao, not even a feedback on whether problem solved or not? haiz ... should learn from Wai, next time just type RTFM

eikin said:
huh? threadstarter disappear liao, not even a feedback on whether problem solved or not? haiz ... should learn from Wai, next time just type RTFM
Thread starter was looking at this thread when I replied to wai earlier. :)

strange things always happen during the school hoildays. i think the various camera companies can earn big bucks by setting up enquiries hotline during school holidays ... charge 20 cents per minute with additional 50 cents service charge per call :bsmilie:

eikin said:
strange things always happen during the school hoildays. i think the various camera companies can earn big bucks by setting up enquiries hotline during school holidays ... charge 20 cents per minute with additional 50 cents service charge per call :bsmilie:
Like that I can collect a lot of money liao...28K of posts at least 27K is on RTFM :bsmilie:

espn said:
Nah... you were just being truthful... I'm sure he/she will figure it out sooner/later :)

ya...i was expecting to read about some newly discover bugs but ended up it was the owner's laziness to read the manual :dunno:

Wai said:
ya...i was expecting to read about some newly discover bugs but ended up it was the owner's laziness to read the manual :dunno:
Truthfully, I was expecting BGLOD. :)

Wai said:

like i said, strange things always happen during the school holidays :(

espn said:
Like that I can collect a lot of money liao...28K of posts at least 27K is on RTFM :bsmilie:

i was at the Canon service center yesterday and two customers from china were there to get their english manual changed to chinese.

well...at least they bother to read the manual to find out how to use the camera, but i guess most of us here just too eager to take out the camera to play, and throw the box + manual one side

Wai said:
i was at the Canon service center yesterday and two customers from china were there to get their english manual changed to chinese.

well...at least they bother to read the manual to find out how to use the camera, but i guess most of us here just too eager to take out the camera to play, and throw the box + manual one side
Haha... I'm guilty of that, I've never read my D70/D100/CoolPix S4 manual.

Wai said:

oh well ... alot of CS members don't even bother to read the posting guidelines and go around making trouble like hungry monkeys let out of the cage looking for peanuts :sticktong

I saw no need to humiliate the initial poster, we were all young and foolish at one stage of our lives (some haven't come out of it either).

Unless you are a complete newbie, if you can't figure out the functions of the camera after 10-20mins of playing with it, the UI for that camera can be considered pretty bad.

IMO the only Nikon body that holds the title of having the most frustrating UI is the F70.

Status
Not open for further replies.