Bling, what a piece of CRAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadpoet

Oct 18, 2004
Have anyone here tried it yet?

Out of curiosity, I did. What a piece of useless junk. It does a splendid job in preventing me from searching anything that is worth searching for on the web.

I beleive the current one is beta, and if the final release version censored like the way it is right now, good luck.

I meant Bing, the useless piece of Junk search engine from MS.

I meant Bing, the useless piece of Junk search engine from MS.

I think they got their inspiration from Chandler Bing, good for a laugh and nothing else.

If not for Windoze (which is like an old hag that never goes away) and the Office suite, M$ would've imploded onto itself long ago.

3689520816_e1bae95057_o.png

3688714247_0816725527_o.png

hahaha... MS must always be a kaypoh eh? even though it's not relevant to them... sigh.

I went into Bing regularly because the wallpaper is very nice to see. But I dun use it. Still love Google :)

M$ wants to become creative with the dominant
of the Google society.

However there seems to be no answer to the
problem. They have to be careful in resigning
themselves to the problem that has no answer.

By not accepting that this is a problem is good for them
for someone else could come along with a solution to
tackle Google’s leading headstart.

M$ has the ability to recognize this problem before
it becomes a real emergency serious problem.

What are your thoughts on M$ making this decision
to counteract Google with “Bling”?

----------------------------------------------------
Bling wouldn't have arrived if not for Google!
For M$ has been gathering data, sharing their
feelings among themselves and asking questions.

:bsmilie:

Google is not anywhere near to be an idea search engine. We ude is for many reasons, but it is not invulnerable.

However, my grief is not with google here.

Bing, on the other had, is playing big brother to the max.

this is what I got!

The search "fill in any of the words below" may return sexually explicit content.
To get results, change your search terms.

sex
intercourse
penis
boobs
pussy
shaved
fellatio

and the list goes on and on.

What else will they censor next??

i just realize, my default google chrome's search goes to Bing. How come leh? i didn't remember change any setting.

Google is not anywhere near to be an idea search engine. We ude is for many reasons, but it is not invulnerable.

However, my grief is not with google here.

Bing, on the other had, is playing big brother to the max.

this is what I got!

The search "fill in any of the words below" may return sexually explicit content.
To get results, change your search terms.

sex
intercourse
penis
boobs
pussy
shaved
fellatio

and the list goes on and on.

What else will they censor next??
Google actually does block some sites from appearing through SafeSearch filtering, no notices or warning is given and you have to disable SafeSearch manually.

M$ wants to become creative with the dominant
of the Google society.

However there seems to be no answer to the
problem. They have to be careful in resigning
themselves to the problem that has no answer.

By not accepting that this is a problem is good for them
for someone else could come along with a solution to
tackle Google’s leading headstart.

M$ has the ability to recognize this problem before
it becomes a real emergency serious problem.

What are your thoughts on M$ making this decision
to counteract Google with “Bling”?

----------------------------------------------------
Bling wouldn't have arrived if not for Google!
For M$ has been gathering data, sharing their
feelings among themselves and asking questions.

:bsmilie:

I saw the US ads for Bing and they were trying too hard to sell a "new way to search"... MS has a long way to go to try catching up with Google, and when it does, Google would have found a whole new thing to make money out of, hehehe... And then MS will try to catch up with that as well... :p

Google actually does block some sites from appearing through SafeSearch filtering, no notices or warning is given and you have to disable SafeSearch manually.

The Bing safesearch is worst. And this ought to be expected. The damn search engine, when defaulted to "Singapore" as the country of domicile, nothing you can do. The work around is by changing the country to something else, like "US", then it works.

SAD. And worst, it said something about this place we live in.

Any challenges to Google is a good thing.

hmm, I should actually give it a try for a day or two, just to see how it differs between google. So far, two searches i've done has been pretty consistent with what google would return.

That's why I choose Androids over Windows mobile.....it was the idea, it was the creativity that won me over and Google team never failed to surprise.....as for MS...it's too predictable :sweat:

Isn't Bing just Windows Live Search with a new name?

By the way, Microsoft is trying to sell the advertising company that helped re-do things for them, to make them more popular.

Search engines are about results and Bing has mostly been forgotten already. By September, Microsoft won't remember it. :bsmilie: Well, until they see the cost of running it.

Status
Not open for further replies.