Blessing from GOD

Status
Not open for further replies.

lastboltnut

Mar 23, 2006
Where the wind blows...
Hi all,

I did post this pic in the other forum, but I would like to have some comments on improvements....please ignore the dust speck on the right, as I only noticed it after I post and haven't got time to remove it...

I would like to have a feel of the sunlight on the wheel, like GOD's blessing on the project.

461240263_f076a7f81b.jpg

Thanks.:)

Consider changing the title. I don't think it emphasize the subject.

The structure is also leaning to the left as if it is about to fall...

the cloud formation dun really convey a blessing look, ok i know it sounds tacky, but it doesn't have the convention look and feel. u also got a leaning tower of a singapore eye, not good. maybe a tighter crop or if u had moved to capture of the wheel. why the vignetting? a lomo shot?

The only thing caught right I feel is the sunrays. I like that very much :thumbsup:

As mentioned by others, structures that are supposed to be straight up look really odd when it's tilted in photographs.

Also watch out for the tree that is on the right of the frame.

Hi materoppuppets, thanks for your comments. Any other title you would use? Or what was the feeling you get from the pic?

About the leaning of the structure, yah, I agree it was tilted...:embrass: when I shoot, I tot it may be like the structure is leaning backward to receiving the blessing....:) may be it doesnt work:bsmilie: thanks for the comment. but looks like rotating it back in PS will cropped the left part of the wheel.....the pic may be wasted:(

Consider changing the title. I don't think it emphasize the subject.

The structure is also leaning to the left as if it is about to fall...

Hi tribal.snake, thanks for your views too.....erm....what type of clouds have a blessing look?:) Any yah, about the leaning, see the previous post for my explanation during the shoot....

And regarding the vignetting....I was using a wide converter over my 18mm lens....it has the vignetting by itself, so I just adding abit more, if not it looks neither here nor there...will invest into a good wide angle lens when I have the $:bsmilie:

the cloud formation dun really convey a blessing look, ok i know it sounds tacky, but it doesn't have the convention look and feel. u also got a leaning tower of a singapore eye, not good. maybe a tighter crop or if u had moved to capture of the wheel. why the vignetting? a lomo shot?

Thanks Yatlapball, yah, I felt blessed by GOD when I saw the light and thus the tots and the title....may be I should cloned away the tree...thanks!

The only thing caught right I feel is the sunrays. I like that very much :thumbsup:

As mentioned by others, structures that are supposed to be straight up look really odd when it's tilted in photographs.

Also watch out for the tree that is on the right of the frame.

the clouds are just a little too scattered
and the dark blueish part onthe right of the wheel feels really odd for a conventional blessing lool

What a nightmare your wideangle converter did. Part of the problem comes from the distortion, resulting in an even more pronounced tilt. I tried to correct the photo via Lens Correction, swinging the photo this way and that, but heh. It will unfortunately crop away the very nice sunrays.

Yah, the wide angle converter is a cheap alternative loh, no budget to get a proper wide angle....yet:bsmilie:

Thanks for trying to save the pic.:)

What a nightmare your wideangle converter did. Part of the problem comes from the distortion, resulting in an even more pronounced tilt. I tried to correct the photo via Lens Correction, swinging the photo this way and that, but heh. It will unfortunately crop away the very nice sunrays.

IMO, better subject for this photo would be 'Sunshine after the rain', which gives me this feeling because of the dark clouds at the background, seems the rain has just passed by.
The vignett does not work for me too. Just personal opinion :)

Thanks jimbok, actually, the storm was brewing....the dark clouds are coming up.:)

Yah, vignetting was inherent in my wide converter....thanks for your frank opinion and suggestion.:)

IMO, better subject for this photo would be 'Sunshine after the rain', which gives me this feeling because of the dark clouds at the background, seems the rain has just passed by.
The vignett does not work for me too. Just personal opinion :)

Hi all,

I did post this pic in the other forum, but I would like to have some comments on improvements....please ignore the dust speck on the right, as I only noticed it after I post and haven't got time to remove it...

I would like to have a feel of the sunlight on the wheel, like GOD's blessing on the project.

461240263_f076a7f81b.jpg

Thanks.:)

its a nice photo......
but is not full capable of giving the Glory which God is capable off.
lacks the majestic feeling.

Status
Not open for further replies.