Blatant discrimination of NS serving Singaporean

Status
Not open for further replies.
nothing wrong with him saying such things...its true facts...

i feel its ok to say such things...

there was a simliar thread to this though not related to the link provided.. it's going to turn ugly soon.

Ya there was a similar discussion started by Hotk..

:dunno: no choice... My boss oso unhappy whenever I mentioned RT or reservice....

1st Pregnant mothers get discriminated, now even guys get discriminated...

Time to relook at our NS policy...

Why waste your hard earned monies on such show when you can "see" them live everyday in our surroundings ....... workplace, rc, gov depts, hospitals, etc..... :think:

Bo pian some employers dont emply males becos of NS.

Then some employers dont employ females esp pregnant ones due to the 3 month "NS"

Sigh :cry:

As much our ga ment welcome foreign investments but not all foreign co will follow our customs and practices.

Why waste your hard earned monies on such show when you can "see" them live everyday in our surroundings ....... workplace, rc, gov depts, hospitals, etc..... :think:
hmmm...what show is that ah? :dunno:

even if it rains, you still have to go Maju Camp and do up up down down chair PT! :angry:
what a bizzarre sight! FT if they see this will laugh until teeth drop out. :bigeyes:

there was a simliar thread to this though not related to the link provided.. it's going to turn ugly soon.

huh? this topic again ah? yawn ... ... talk until cow come home also no use, other people will just say Singaporeans only know how to talk talk talk whine whine whine :what: just wait and see lor

huh? this topic again ah? yawn ... ... talk until cow come home also no use, other people will just say Singaporeans only know how to talk talk talk whine whine whine :what: just wait and see lor

Like I say before, later some anon. person will come and talk about WHY we need reservist and WHY "it is for our own good".

even if it rains, you still have to go Maju Camp and do up up down down chair PT! :angry:
what a bizzarre sight! FT if they see this will laugh until teeth drop out. :bigeyes:

wah.. u mean u guys still do the PT at canteen' chairs upstairs ? quite stupid hor.. a canteen is a place to consume food.. how can allow it for PT ? so dirty.. :sweat:

wah.. u mean u guys still do the PT at canteen' chairs upstairs ? quite stupid hor.. a canteen is a place to consume food.. how can allow it for PT ? so dirty.. :sweat:

the sight is hilarious! I mean grown man standing up and going down the chairs. as long as there is RT, must go. maju camp PTI will always have a way to make you sweat! ;p

the sight is hilarious! I mean grown man standing up and going down the chairs. as long as there is RT, must go. maju camp PTI will always have a way to make you sweat! ;p

horrible stupid ! the canteen chairs can be damaged by the weight of trainees ! i guess one of these days someone will get injured doing that and the whole thing will then be declared unsafe in " black and white " ..

market forces at work.....

if YOU ARE A BOSS, WHO WILL YOU NOT HIRE?? c'mon...everyone has their own 'preferences', aptitude/experience aside, everyone has preference over gender/age/looks and yes I'll say it..nationality/race/religon.

This 'Taiwanese boss' mentioned is just voicing it out, and he'll be whacked for having a big mouth!

True. Complain also no use. But why don't people train up to be fitter. Be more health conscious too (that means watch your diet besides exercising). In the long run, it benefits everyone. I've got colleagues who don't want to do RT and are "forced" to train up on their own. Makes them look healthier than those who have finished their cycles and the shape starts to balloon up.

Again, I've got colleagues who don't want to train up. Being able to leave early from work is one incentive and they like the idea of being force and paid to do exercise. :think:

in a perfect world all local men will get Gold in IPPT tests. they hav lots of spare time for leisure, health, family & frdz. more than enough time to maintain a high fitness level. :confused:

someone tell me, if i recreate the poll i did last year(the one i go notorious for about letting NS be optional), what will the results be now?

i mean, after sooo many incidents like these(influx of FTs, PRs vs Citizens, RT, etc etc etc), do you people still really feel the obligation to protect Singapore? of course there is a need to protect singapore, but do you feel obliged to do that? personally, for me, i am serving just because i want to repay(for some strange reasons, people think serving NS is a form of repayment) singapore for bringing me up in a surreally safe environment, but other than that, that's it. i just want to do a once-it-and-for-all repayment. it is a selfish thought, but hasn't that happened to the government too(i dun think i need to list down the examples)?

people in singapore are scarce, and the government still play this kind of games that risk losing us one by one. what the hell are they thinking?

someone tell me, if i recreate the poll i did last year(the one i go notorious for about letting NS be optional), what will the results be now?

i mean, after sooo many incidents like these(influx of FTs, PRs vs Citizens, RT, etc etc etc), do you people still really feel the obligation to protect Singapore? of course there is a need to protect singapore, but do you feel obliged to do that? personally, for me, i am serving just because i want to repay(for some strange reasons, people think serving NS is a form of repayment) singapore for bringing me up in a surreally safe environment, but other than that, that's it. i just want to do a once-it-and-for-all repayment. it is a selfish thought, but hasn't that happened to the government too(i dun think i need to list down the examples)?

people in singapore are scarce, and the government still play this kind of games that risk losing us one by one. what the hell are they thinking?
they are up in the Ivory Towers mah. cannot hear the ground level.

Status
Not open for further replies.