Blast Lightings - New Session

Status
Not open for further replies.

imagine

Mar 1, 2004
www.v1da.com
Brought up the last list from PBS's old thread.

Tentatively, October 15 may be a possible date for this session. As of the last thread, the following are the those who had expressed interest some time back, so will give another go in seeing if there is still interest in the "Blast Lighting" Workshop by PBS

Those in the list, if you are still interested, please confirm.

Rgds

=== List from PBS's "Blast Lighting" thread ===
1. CaeSiuM
2. silver.wolf
3. purplephoenix
4. Witness
5. Poohbear
6. Andre
7. Jopel
8. yqt
9. Hotspots
10. Splutter
11. Photonet18

Hi imagine, long time no see!

If there's a reserve list, pardon my jumping the gun:

Reserve List
=========
1. bja
2. melnjes

Imagine, I also added my name into the reserve list.

Reserve List
=========
1. bja
2. melnjes
3. hagenuk

Reserve List
=========
1. bja
2. melnjes
3. hagenuk
4. catchlights

Reserve List
=========
1. bja
2. melnjes
3. hagenuk
4. catchlights
5. jOhO

Reserve List
=========
1. bja
2. melnjes
3. hagenuk
4. catchlights
5. jOhO
6. nightwolf75

Reserve List
=========
1. bja
2. melnjes
3. hagenuk
4. catchlights
5. jOhO
6. nightwolf75
7. canonws
8. ockly

For those in the reserve list, thanks much for your interest in the session...

Currently, I'm still pending those in PBS's previous thread's list to confirm first before moving up people from the reserve list. Do give me some time since I understand that not everyone in the list would read the thread frequently, or they could well have overlooked it...

Thks for ur patience :)

Rgds

Reserve List
=========
1. bja
2. melnjes
3. hagenuk
4. catchlights
5. jOhO
6. nightwolf75
7. canonws
8. ockly
9. nostalgia
10. plsoong (catch up with friends la;) )

Brought up the last list from PBS's old thread.

Tentatively, October 15 may be a possible date for this session. As of the last thread, the following are the those who had expressed interest some time back, so will give another go in seeing if there is still interest in the "Blast Lighting" Workshop by PBS

Those in the list, if you are still interested, please confirm.

Rgds

1. CaeSiuM
2. silver.wolf (confirmed - on silver.wolf's behalf)
3. purplephoenix (confirmed)
4. Witness
5. Poohbear
6. Andre
7. Jopel
8. yqt
9. Hotspots
10. Splutter
11. Photonet18

Hi all

To be fair, I will wait till Monday (19 Sept) for people in the list brought forward from the old thread to confirm. After that date, I will drop those unconfirmed into the common pool and bring people up from the reserve list.

Thereafter, I will follow up with more concrete details on time etc.

Thanks all for your understanding.

Rgds

purplephoenix said:
1. CaeSiuM
2. silver.wolf (confirmed)
3. purplephoenix (confirmed)
4. Witness
5. Poohbear
6. Andre
7. Jopel
8. yqt
9. Hotspots
10. Splutter
11. Photonet18

what is blast lightings? bank of lights lightings? i am puzzled by this term for a while. so, can clarify?

Hi reachme2003,

from what I understand, I believe blast lighting is a studio session with pointblankshoot for people who already have experience with studio lighting setups and all. As he mentioned in the thread that darrelchia pointed you to, it's more than just studio lighting but also a session of sharing of his knowledge (which is probably loads more than us).

So if you have some basics of studio lightings and shoots and am interested to learn from him, you can join in for this session too :)

Hope this clears the air!

i had attended a talk and share session by pbs recently. i am also comfortable with studio lightings. so, the question in my mind now is still the same as my first post in this thread.

bja said:
Hi reachme2003,

from what I understand, I believe blast lighting is a studio session with pointblankshoot for people who already have experience with studio lighting setups and all. As he mentioned in the thread that darrelchia pointed you to, it's more than just studio lighting but also a session of sharing of his knowledge (which is probably loads more than us).

So if you have some basics of studio lightings and shoots and am interested to learn from him, you can join in for this session too :)

Hope this clears the air!

reachme2003 said:
what is blast lightings? bank of lights lightings? i am puzzled by this term for a while. so, can clarify?

Don't bother about the name of the thread, after all, I ain't giving certificate for it...
Generally, it's for those with basic knowledge of using studio strobes, and further instilling the proper lighting techniques, and this developing your visions for shooting people with a different attitude, call it 'fashion' if you like it.... One prequisite, you should be a rather serious enthusiast...

You may wanna PM the rest of the guys(guys like ellery, lumens & the many more who just might have had their visions open) who's been faithfully attending it, and see what they have learnt....

PBS

I'm interested too... :)

Reserve List
=========
1. bja
2. melnjes
3. hagenuk
4. catchlights
5. jOhO
6. nightwolf75
7. canonws
8. ockly