Blank Dvd R prices

Status
Not open for further replies.

garou12

Deregistered
May 15, 2007
Does anyone know what the price ranges for blank dvd rs are now? I tried looking it up in HWZ and couldn't find a price list.

Does anyone know what the price ranges for blank dvd rs are now? I tried looking it up in HWZ and couldn't find a price list.

should be less than $30 for 50 pieces Verbatim MIJ at Popular

Ah! Maybe shows like the recently concluded SITEX would offer better a price?

dunnoe i went and looked at harvey norman and they wanted $38.9 for 50 discs!!! Thought they could take the price and get stuffed ;(

I hate giving away all my secret lobangs for checking pricing online of all the PC shops in Sim Lim but...okay lah.

Go to this site. They take all the photocopy pricelist of most of the "famous or infamous" shops, scanned them and post them here on a regular basis. You can compare all the pricing to your heart's contend. If you did not know this site already.

http://resources.vr-zone.com/sls/

If you never saw this before, you better write it down...last time I will mentioned it here heheheheheh

I hate giving away all my secret lobangs for checking pricing online of all the PC shops in Sim Lim but...okay lah.

Go to this site. They take all the photocopy pricelist of most of the "famous or infamous" shops, scanned them and post them here on a regular basis. You can compare all the pricing to your heart's contend. If you did not know this site already.

If you never saw this before, you better write it down...last time I will mentioned it here heheheheheh

thanks man i tried looking for this at hwz but no luck! Appreciate the gesture :)

Thanks Bro, useful indeed.

okay lah...heheh let this be my one and only good deed for Christmas hehehe

just came back from challenger; they were selling 50 sonys at 23.9. 21.9 if you're a member. I went to harvey norman to do a comparison and HN was asking for $31 for the exact same product!!!:angry:

i normally buy at SLS level 6... but sometimes the guy there gimme the sian sian look... and sometimes price isn't fantastic...

but still get to buy some taiyo yuden there.

i normally buy at SLS level 6... but sometimes the guy there gimme the sian sian look... and sometimes price isn't fantastic...

but still get to buy some taiyo yuden there.

what's that?:dunno: how much they charge there?

garou12, Taiyo Yuden is the manufacturer of the recording media that is used to make the discs.

Del_CtrlnoAlt, how much is the Taiyo Yuden there? What brand is it being marketed as?

TIA. :)

just came back from challenger; they were selling 50 sonys at 23.9. 21.9 if you're a member. I went to harvey norman to do a comparison and HN was asking for $31 for the exact same product!!!:angry:

You kidding you buy from two of the most highly priced places in Singapore? heheh For about 15 yrs I avoided that Challenger lame idea of a membership. heheh Each time they asked me to join (when I have to grudgely buy something cheap like an ink cartridge as my office is near their Tiong Bahru Plaza branch)...I will repeat it time and again how I turned it down since they were just a small wee shop in SLS back in the dazes of mass pirated stalls on almost every floor there heheheh... as for Harvey Norman....nah...need I say more. Till today, the company still make the cashiers repeat this membership offer to each and every customer paying for stuff at the counter hehehe.... Ok..abit more details then you need to know.

I save myself the headache by heading down to SLS look for the best deal..buy in bulk about 300 DVDs/CDRs each type. I think I get the best deals that way man.

You kidding you buy from two of the most highly priced places in Singapore? heheh For about 15 yrs I avoided that Challenger lame idea of a membership. heheh Each time they asked me to join (when I have to grudgely buy something cheap like an ink cartridge as my office is near their Tiong Bahru Plaza branch)...I will repeat it time and again how I turned it down since they were just a small wee shop in SLS back in the dazes of mass pirated stalls on almost every floor there heheheh... as for Harvey Norman....nah...need I say more. Till today, the company still make the cashiers repeat this membership offer to each and every customer paying for stuff at the counter hehehe.... Ok..abit more details then you need to know.

I save myself the headache by heading down to SLS look for the best deal..buy in bulk about 300 DVDs/CDRs each type. I think I get the best deals that way man.

nah i just bought from challenger and then went to harvey norman to see how much they were asking for. wasn't in the mood to go to sls and deal with rude salesmen and besides the challenger i went to was near home :bsmilie: how much do the bulk dvds cost? like the 300 bundle you mentioned...lol i might regret asking :bsmilie:

nah i just bought from challenger and then went to harvey norman to see how much they were asking for. wasn't in the mood to go to sls and deal with rude salesmen and besides the challenger i went to was near home :bsmilie: how much do the bulk dvds cost? like the 300 bundle you mentioned...lol i might regret asking :bsmilie:

nah...no big deal like further bargaining with the shops lah. I just figure that I take the 100 discs spindle set X 3 for each format and well it worked out to being alot cheaper as oppose to getting like 50 disc at a time. Plus ..save on repeated trips....no need to get into the hassle of making another trip down to get more discs for a few months. heh

nah...no big deal like further bargaining lah. I just figure that I take the 100 disc spindle set X 3 for each and well it worked out to being alot cheaper as oppose to getting like 50 disc at a time. Plus ..no need to get into the hassle of making another down to get more discs for a few months.

ah. well its not like i go thru them like water. my last spindle of 50 last for about a year so no worries. i was pleasantly surprised though coz i went to challenger expecting the discs to go for 28 but they were priced at 23. although i saw that the maxwell brand was like $38! i was wondering wtf?!

I get mine from Z-Nix, Sim Lim #06-63... :thumbsup: ... but i think they are only open on weekdays...

Status
Not open for further replies.