Blackrapid's R-Strap: new camera strap

Status
Not open for further replies.
found this being mentioned on Scott Kelby's blog. pretty interesting especially for event shooters.

http://www.blackrapid.com/

wonder if CP is bringing them in. ;p

Yup..... click on the website, under - Dealers

CP bring them in..... A friend of mine is using one. Much better than using normal strap. But all I want is the 'FASTEN R' ..... the rest I can make myself :bsmilie:

Yup..... click on the website, under - Dealers

CP bring them in..... A friend of mine is using one. Much better than using normal strap. But all I want is the 'FASTEN R' ..... the rest I can make myself :bsmilie:

Any idea how much CP selling?

Any idea how much CP selling?

Sorry... No. I didn't see it at CP itself, but the Website provided by TS said that CP is their dealer in S'pore. was just at CP's website..... but can't find any info :( Maybe have to go down in personal.

My friend brought his sometime back at the MO selection. I think he paid something like $70-$100 for the whole set. Not sure model 1 or 2 :think: But much more comfortable than those 'around' the neck type strap. Saw & try it in 'action' personally... :bsmilie:

But like I said..... I just want the FastenR. Already have a few Lowepro strap than I could convert into the strap.

Last edited:
I saw it at CP a few days ago near the bags section if I'm not wrong, no idea what's the price though.

CP-M or CP-P?

I know the MO was quite some time ago. Half a year at least?

I have seen someone purchase this strap at CP-P.
On F1 day, so it wasnt to long ago.

seen this a few days ago at cp,,, about $99 bucks,,,thinkin of doing the DIY hehehe :)

i saw a verygood diy that is done by a Cser member not long ago,,,hmmm could not find it yet,,,part's are easy to find here in sg,,, a good place to start are those hardware shops along jalan besar road, theres one near lavander mrt beside the toto/4d shop thats sellin all sort of hook, even the stainless steel that the new connectR,,, i think :)

i think can DIY from beach rd. army market

Question: Won't this make shooting with my battery grip a total frustration / hassle with my right palm constantly having to press against the fastenR?

And the only thing RS2 is different over the RS1 is the pouch and card space, right?

Just came back from CP.....

RS-1 is = $71 (full set)
RS-2 is = $90++ (full set)

Bad news..... NO STOCK at both CP-P and CP-M :(

Just came back from CP.....

RS-1 is = $71 (full set)
RS-2 is = $90++ (full set)

Bad news..... NO STOCK at both CP-P and CP-M :(

ah... u fastest fingers first. i was abt to put this info up too. was there just now with my MOF. dorothy told me dat this was their 1st shipment. so the 2nd shipment shld be in next mth (fingers crossed). :)

There were so many when I bought mine a couple of weeks back. Even have the camouflage one (RS-3).

Status
Not open for further replies.