Blacklisted shops ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
West_ray said:
hey .. saw the news and the Spore Tourism Board is actually blacklisting 9 shops ... and there's quite a number of shops selling cameras lehz ... dunno if some of the shops are "familiar" with the CSers ... :dunno:

http://www.visitsingapore.com/sp_retailer.html

Ha Ha, will you go into the shop & tell them you are members of CS??

OT ah, Hi west_ray, where is your avatar liao??

these are those 'cut throat' shop as the chinese usually says.
they just do it without blinking their eyes.....the moment you step into their shop. ;p

andylee said:
OT ah, Hi west_ray, where is your avatar liao??

haha ... see sian liao then del it loh ... haha ...

wonder those shops blacklisted by CSers will be more concern in their pricing or not .. haha ... i bet those shop owners saw the news might think they are "lucky" to escape from STB ...

Nab Nab Hup Soon Heng Trading

- thats a funny name, wonder if its because they have been 'nabbed' by CASE and the STB many times :devil:

West_ray said:
haha ... see sian liao then del it loh ... haha ...

wonder those shops blacklisted by CSers will be more concern in their pricing or not .. haha ... i bet those shop owners saw the news might think they are "lucky" to escape from STB ...

Hi there,
I've just when one of the shop which is in the list and I had bought some of the item over there.The people over there is very friendly over thereThey also introduce to the the item which you are about to buy and given the best price even you can include the your total amount with the GST.Better then you go CP althought they are cheap which you can bargain or add the amount with the GST.Can CP do that?

Joe

one of the black-listed shop was nominated for an award for tourist-friendly or something and now get black-listed!?!?

joe said:
Hi there,
I've just when one of the shop which is in the list and I had bought some of the item over there.The people over there is very friendly over thereThey also introduce to the the item which you are about to buy and given the best price even you can include the your total amount with the GST.Better then you go CP althought they are cheap which you can bargain or add the amount with the GST.Can CP do that?

Joe

Could they be over trying to correct their image?

mpenza said:
one of the black-listed shop was nominated for an award for tourist-friendly or something and now get black-listed!?!?

yah loh .. maybe the shop will get an award for both categories .... 1st in history lah ...

Ishida Marketing (S) Pte Ltd
Peninsula Shopping Complex, 3 Coleman Street, #01-29 & Lucky Plaza, 304 Orchard Road, #02-77

Woot....
when i first started shooting blindly few yrs back, i visited this shop.. always tell mi e same thing

for u only.... hahahha

hear only hor.... :bsmilie:

reno77 said:
Nab Nab Hup Soon Heng Trading
:thumbsd: :thumbsd: :thumbsd:

I had a terrible experience with this shop before. Happy to see them on the Errant Retailers' List. :blah:

:Later,

haha, so good to c Hi-V Trading listed.

their service attitude towards local is so f**ked up.

but y most of the blacklisted ones are those dealing with cameras one ???? :dunno: ... y like furnitures, kitchen appliances and etc ??? izzit becoz camera shops in Spore sell cheaper than foreign countries ???

West_ray said:
but y most of the blacklisted ones are those dealing with cameras one ???? :dunno: ... y like furnitures, kitchen appliances and etc ??? izzit becoz camera shops in Spore sell cheaper than foreign countries ???

No Lah ..... you try to buy a king size bed back to USA ;) ..... I guess most shops that sells other appliance generally have similar price, but the price of cameras, Video cams and electronic goods greatly varied from shop to shop.

kex said:
:bigeyes: Nab Nab Hup Soon Heng Trading :bigeyes:

Funny thing is that when I bought batteries from them, they were very courteous. I don't look like a 'kai zhi'...hmm....but probably I look local.

Hi-V Trading
Peninsula Shopping Centre, 3 Coleman Street, #01-34 & Sim Lim Square, 1 Rochor Canal Road, #02-84

FIRST LOOK, i thought it was *HIV* trading....

Some of these blacklisted shops are doing very well even no local visit them and their shops are generally very empty on peak days.

The blacklisted camera shop in Lucky Plaza has 3 units there, all having the same name.

The total rental for all 3 units is costly and as I walked past all 3 (b4 they were blacklisted) all 3 of them did not have a single customer.

I was wondering how on earth did they manage to survive with so little customers. It turned out they 'chopped' the other customers that patronised them to make up for the lack of customers.

But to my knowledge there are many more shops in Peninsular Plaza that are guilty of it and is not listed still....like "XXXXX of Cameras"?

Ishida Marketing (S) Pte Ltd
Peninsula Shopping Complex, 3 Coleman Street, #01-29 & Lucky Plaza, 304 Orchard Road, #02-77

They have a couple of shops in Lucky Plaza :think: ....I got my F717 from them and a couple of APS cameras from their ground floor shop...I always talk to a certain Raymond guy... he's quite friendly and funny...

well.... too bad....

West_ray said:
hey .. saw the news and the Spore Tourism Board is actually blacklisting 9 shops ... and there's quite a number of shops selling cameras lehz ... dunno if some of the shops are "familiar" with the CSers ... :dunno:

http://www.visitsingapore.com/sp_retailer.html

well i'm not surprised as to which shops they are.

the salespersons in those shops are the real rotten apples

Status
Not open for further replies.