Blacklist unscrupulous dealers

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Megadark

Can clubsnap set up a page here where unscrupulous dealers can be blacklisted? The idea is risky but will do a lot of good to newbie photographers. To minimise risk, all complaints submitted to clubsnap must be submitted with proof such as receipts and the identity of the complainant. Any comments?

Originally posted by Kevin
I second. As long as ClubSNAP won't get sue! ;)

I'm against it...Clubsnap will get sued! :( Complaints of these nature should be directed to CASE where grievances can be addressed properly...remember some time ago the Video-pro saga @ HWZ forums?

Still, I sympathise with those who kena 'ripped-off' thus it's important that we do some serious research before the purchase that's part of the reason why we have this forum...;)

Originally posted by Kevin
I second. As long as ClubSNAP won't get sue! ;)

I think clubsnap can be sued if we post such companies. However, they cannot sue us if you post your own experience with the dealer in question. However, we should not use words that are deem offensive such as "they con me", "cheaters".. let the reader decide themself after reading ur own report.. hehe.. ;)

Originally posted by Klause

I think clubsnap can be sued if we post such companies. However, they cannot sue us if you post your own experience with the dealer in question. However, we should not use words that are deem offensive such as "they con me", "cheaters".. let the reader decide themself after reading ur own report.. hehe.. ;)

I suppose sharing of experiences is fine and to refrain from using judgemental terms like 'Blackstore' and con-men to describe them...however, let's be frank...we can't just levy ALL the blame on those retailers...it takes 2 hands to clap...if CASE can resolve it, fine; if not...just take it that we have paid to learn a lesson...

It leaves a bad after-taste no doubt but when is the last time we kena 'ripped-off'? Sometimes it happens to us even if we buy non-photography items! ;)

Ya lor.. i ganna con by a indian mama shop seller for selling me national geographics magazine @ $10.90 ....

It should cost no more than 8 dollars ;p

ass... ;p

Ya lor.. i ganna con by a indian mama shop seller for selling me national geographics magazine @ $10.90 ....

It should cost no more than 8 dollars ;p

ass... ;p
:bsmilie: The Indian mama may sue you.;p

Originally posted by Megadark

:bsmilie: The Indian mama may sue you.;p

OMG! Any laywer here can help me? ;p

Later he sue me then I no $ buy camera stuff liao...

OMG! Any laywer here can help me? ;p

Later he sue me then I no $ buy camera stuff liao...

Ribbit, buy buy buy the mama shop.:dent:

Status
Not open for further replies.