Black & white filter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 11, 2009
Hougang
Hello photographers,

Is there a black & white filter where u take the pictures n it will automatically come out as black and white...?:sticktong

Jus wondering.......hmmmm....

Rashkae

Nov 28, 2005
No, but your camera should have a black and white mode. I suggest you try reading your 350D's manual.

mikeeeey

Jan 27, 2010
Is there a difference between black and white pictures from filter and those from built-in camera settings?

Rashkae

Nov 28, 2005
Is there a difference between black and white pictures from filter and those from built-in camera settings?
Please read carefully. As stated, there IS NO filter that converts to black and white.

Aug 11, 2009
Hougang
No, but your camera should have a black and white mode. I suggest you try reading your 350D's manual.

Hmmm..thats interesting coz i dun realise there is this black n white mode..hehehe...will go back n check it out..Thanks!

Aug 8, 2008
Singapore
Actually, in those days of film photography, I'll load up and shoot with B&W film (i.e. equivalent to shooting in mono picture style in Canon) and then fix up the necessary filters to enhance the B&W shot. So typically, B&W photographers in those days will carry with them Yellow, Orange, Red, etc filters...some food for thought.

Rashkae

Nov 28, 2005
Actually, in those days of film photography, I'll load up and shoot with B&W film (i.e. equivalent to shooting in mono picture style in Canon) and then fix up the necessary filters to enhance the B&W shot. So typically, B&W photographers in those days will carry with them Yellow, Orange, Red, etc filters...some food for thought.
Yup, though today's cameras can apply those filters in-camera too.

Aug 11, 2009
Hougang
Got the setting and i got my black and white!!muauhahua..

Thanks so much everyone..!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom