Black rose beauty

Nasz Vengeance

Apr 12, 2010
This young lady approached me,asking me to grab some shots for her..She's a friend's friend,so we are like strangers..Was hard to get her to pose as she had never experience this kinda shoot before,even had to tell her to pretend I'm not around at some point of time,she was like soooo nervous.She was like "I'm sorry,I'm not as pretty as those gals you shoot,I'm fat!"hahaha...gals being gals..Well we had fun though..niwaes i think she is freaking sweet and lovely..hope you guys like it..comments and critiques are welcomed..cheers!

M5 by Naszty Captures, on Flickr

M3 by Naszty Captures, on Flickr

M4 by Naszty Captures, on Flickr

M6 by Naszty Captures, on Flickr

M22 by Naszty Captures, on Flickr

even without makeup, I see that your model is sweet & lovely indeed, how much more if she has her makeup on :sweat: i just find her hair quite messy especially #1 and #9.

good shots and pretty model as well.....

even without makeup, I see that your model is sweet & lovely indeed, how much more if she has her makeup on :sweat: i just find her hair quite messy especially #1 and #9.

Yup she's sweet indeed..#9 was intentionally done,yup #1 pretty messy indeed but I love her expression and it was hard to get her to feel relax do I just took the shot while I can..thanx for viewing..cheers..