Black out shoots in my flat

Status
Not open for further replies.

rainman

Apr 4, 2004
In my own world
Hi guess most of us experienced the blackout yesterdat night...we r so powerless...and almost disastrous...

- Phone line completely down for a moment and intermittent haywire (thats the first time I heard that type of unusal dial tone)

- Lift totally no power (which I thought will have backout power), hopes it is those new type that can safely go to first level and open door. ;p

- Traffic Light not working and no traffic police (Where r they anyway?)

Quite a few things to ponder abt this incident (Safety, security issues) and yes need to stock up 1-2 more torchlight and batt operated radio :)

Good things abt this blackout is that I have the chance to try on my 50mm 1.8 low light photograph took a few pics and later find myself silly and turn back to zzzz.

skdls

Nov 24, 2003
Not bad try!. Thumb up!

rainman

Apr 4, 2004
In my own world
yah good buy sia~
100 over bucks for a 1.8 lens...nice bokeh it can produce :)

Vynara

Feb 6, 2004
Singapore, Holland Village
i like the first one even though one of the candles a bit crooked heeheee :bsmilie: but it reminds me of a romantic candlelight dinner for two~

anyway, haha, my house had no problems during the blackout... my whole family is into the armoatherapy thing, so all of us had tealights. and becuase i just bought a x100 package of tealights, i went around lighting up everywhere... the bathrooms, the stairs, the livingroom, the kitchen... quite fun really heehee :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :sweatsm: :bsmilie:

LiOnElLiN

Apr 18, 2004
www.zelesjen.com
rainman said:
yah good buy sia~
100 over bucks for a 1.8 lens...nice bokeh it can produce :)
hahah... you have yet to try it outdoors on a sunny day! once the pentagon highlights start popping up, you'll probably change your mind about the bokeh...

rainman

Apr 4, 2004
In my own world
LiOnElLiN said:
hahah... you have yet to try it outdoors on a sunny day! once the pentagon highlights start popping up, you'll probably change your mind about the bokeh...
well..for a 100 bucks stuff I have no complains! ;p
Think I will use it more often from now

rainman

Apr 4, 2004
In my own world
Vynara said:
i like the first one even though one of the candles a bit crooked heeheee :bsmilie: but it reminds me of a romantic candlelight dinner for two~

anyway, haha, my house had no problems during the blackout... my whole family is into the armoatherapy thing, so all of us had tealights. and becuase i just bought a x100 package of tealights, i went around lighting up everywhere... the bathrooms, the stairs, the livingroom, the kitchen... quite fun really heehee :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :sweatsm: :bsmilie:
ha thats very "romantic" of u.... for me there is a problem cos I need to find a light so that I can go find another light..thanks god that my Hp is just by my side. keke

Vynara

Feb 6, 2004
Singapore, Holland Village
rainman said:
ha thats very "romantic" of u.... for me there is a problem cos I need to find a light so that I can go find another light..thanks god that my Hp is just by my side. keke
|oL... our modern mobiles are now our backup torches... :bsmilie:

and hor... are you staying at a condo named Parc Vista??? your flooring looks very familiar...

rainman

Apr 4, 2004
In my own world
Vynara said:
|oL... our modern mobiles are now our backup torches... :bsmilie:

and hor... are you staying at a condo named Parc Vista??? your flooring looks very familiar...

no lah...where got so rich just normal HDB flat. though puggol21 flats look like condo lah...full size windows etc

U richer cos u stay in holland village :sweatsm:

Status
Not open for further replies.