Black or White MacBook?

Black or White MacBook?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WuffRuff

Jan 10, 2007
opp. East Coast Park
Mac has finally come up with a Black MacBook.
Wonder if people would still go for the white or go for the black.
I find its quite a tough choice... haha. But i feel that black makes a better frame for photos or viewing multimedia, whatever. Makes the screen look more striking. :think:

I'd go with the black one. Early last year when the MacBook with Intel Core Duo processors first came out, there were problems with the white MacBooks turning its color to yellowish. Apple might have fixed that problem, but I'd still rather get the black one. :)

Apple has always been perceived has high class and expensive, although the mac book price is almost comparable with barnded models like Sony, Fujisu etc.. If you don't want to show off, then go for black, if you like the elegant look, go for white.

White macbooks will easily turn yellowish and the discoloured areas cannot be treated. (I cringe when I see my friend's white macbook)

I'll go for black anytime of the day. :thumbsup:

So yeah, you get a range of Apple products in the same colour: Black MacBook, black iPod, black iPhone.

Since there is no option for Pink MacBook, so black macbook also can. :thumbsup:

Since there is no option for Pink MacBook, so black macbook also can. :thumbsup:

Haha... Thank goodness no Pink! We'll see many Bimbos changing to Mac with their PiNk MacBooks on the mrt... ;p

But this leads me to the next qn: If you had a choice, what colour Mac would you like to have (i.e. u can choose any colour u like)?

interesting cover erh.

But i guess u can indulge in your machine, u can indulge in the cover too

But i guess u can indulge in your machine, u can indulge in the cover too

Not sure about that...
Whatever you indulge in for the machine will enhance its performance and will be used...
But this is only external and is extra... does not affect performance, will not let you do things any faster. Its only for aesthetic and surface protection.
To get a case would be better protection cos case offers shock protection too.

Wow, this is cool... but very expensive leh... :bigeyes:

Expensive nevermind but it actually scratches the surface. Got a friend who bought it but regretted as after 1 week, he found the cover actually scratches instead of protecting it.

Get the white, then it can run through all the colours... yellow, then eventually black :D

Status
Not open for further replies.