Black Listed Store

Status
Not open for further replies.

freshie

May 28, 2003
Visit site
Actually ask for an e-quote on Ixus400. The price e-mailed back was $735...

After which when i called him to confirm hor, he said it was his mistake and said the price they're selling is $745!!! argh..i told him how can like tat wor... ;(

sigh..now blacklisted in my list liaoz...pls take note...

Originally posted by freshie
Actually ask for an e-quote on Ixus400. The price e-mailed back was $735...

After which when i called him to confirm hor, he said it was his mistake and said the price they're selling is $745!!! argh..i told him how can like tat wor... ;(

sigh..now blacklisted in my list liaoz...pls take note...

How to take note when you never said where ? :dunno:

aiya...those who wan to know can PM me mah...haiz..how can put out the name like tat... :dunno:

not very ethical also...cannot be like them...

Originally posted by majere2sg
How to take note when you never said where ? :dunno:

Originally posted by Scorp
who else does e-quotes....

There are now a handful of shops that do e-quotes ... just in case you are thinking there's only one. (at least that's what I read from your post.)

can list them here? :D
anyway, it happens la, common frustrating sale tactic, i think i've run out of shops to go to - all of them do something that erm, 'irritating'... :p

haiz... got the link from the Singapore Digital Camera Prices website loh.. seriously at least expect an apology, but he juz said that it was his mistake Full Stop!! ;(

Originally posted by Scorp
can list them here? :D
anyway, it happens la, common frustrating sale tactic, i think i've run out of shops to go to - all of them do something that erm, 'irritating'... :p

Some times human beings are known to make mistakes. We should not be so quick to conclude that this shop is no good based on one event.

if it is their mistake, they have to give u that price nonetheless. In order to save $10, they have lost your business forever which could possibly be hundreds of dollars. Their loss, not yours.

Try other camera stores...:)

If that guy is an employee, he could be in trouble for giving you the cheaper price.

then shouldn't them be quick to apologize as well? ;)

Originally posted by kingpin
Some times human beings are known to make mistakes. We should not be so quick to conclude that this shop is no good based on one event.

ya..have already confirmed order wif another..thankx.. :D

Originally posted by wallpaper
if it is their mistake, they have to give u that price nonetheless. In order to save $10, they have lost your business forever which could possibly be hundreds of dollars. Their loss, not yours.

Try other camera stores...:)

hehe..i'm fair, i didn't blast his head off.. :bsmilie:

Originally posted by mpenza
there are genuine mistakes and we should do our part to be fair.

think he's the manager hehe...too bad then...no point pointing fingers anyway... ;)

Originally posted by lavenderlilz
If that guy is an employee, he could be in trouble for giving you the cheaper price.

It is good you did not mention the name in public. So whoever wants to know please take it OFF LINE.

Another thing, the quote should be honoured by the shop, whether it is a genuine mistake or not, after all, there is an equote, where the guy has to think about it before he can give you a quote. this is not some "off-the-cuff" or "by the way" kind of arrangement. :)

Originally posted by freshie
aiya...those who wan to know can PM me mah...haiz..how can put out the name like tat... :dunno:

not very ethical also...cannot be like them...

dun want to put the name then dun bother with this.
waste time.

well..basically u chose to read the post, i did not force u at gun-point to read too..

*peace* ;)

Originally posted by zekai
dun want to put the name then dun bother with this.
waste time.

My blacklist:

All shops @ Lucky Plaza, Far East Plaza.
Alley Photo (Are they still around?)
Ishida @ Peninsula Shopping Centre
Cameraworld @ Peninsula Plaza.

If anybody is in doubt, just go visit these shops yourself. Better still, if you can fake an ang-moh accent, the prices will increase by another 50%.

I feel that if you have a bad experience, you should tell all. There's nothing unethical about warning people. People can still make their choice whether they want to visit or not, but at least they would be more aware.

Alley Photo?

thought they were comparable with CP all the years? are they still around now? remember reading about them in the newspapers over a decade ago...

Status
Not open for further replies.