Black Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

ortega

Nov 2, 2004
Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
Discarded oil at the bottom of a tin

14689DSC_2263.jpg

wow ... quite a sensuous piece of work ... i think the 'movement' of the reflected light looks wonderful

Hi Alex.

I have been looking at your shot quite a few times over the past few days, to be truthful.

There's something about it that draws me back to it, but there's also something that 'seems' to be missing. I just can't put my finger on it but I would dare a guess that the pix may be too bright to be really captivating. Just my noob thoughts...no hard feelings ah! ;)

no problem, this is just a walkaround session with nothing in mind,
but just the fact that it draws you back is good enough for me.

This is abstract, so there is no focus point, just follow the lines and let your imagination flow.

enjoy

I'm still drawn to it ... and to be truthful, I feel that there may be something in your shot that can make it 'extra-ordinary'.

No BS. If you notice, I do not normally like to post comments about other people's work, except a few passing ones here and there. I am too much of a noob to do so! :embrass:

However, this might be a theme you might want to explore more ... nothing pre-planned, but just go out and have fun exploring ... focusing on one theme.

From my heart, and not just for the sake of saying IMHO.

Nice capture. The lighting does not seem to be the best for the old surface. There are possibilities with this one ...... needs TLC to make it alive fully.

I like this

Tty to frame it nicely....the top left part...try to get the line land on the corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.