Black Friday 2014 Deals

USD is almost $1.30 SGD to $1 USD.... not going to save much this year.

But I've just order a good Japanese made vegetables knife from Japan as my own Xmas Present... LOL

USD is almost $1.30 SGD to $1 USD.... not going to save much this year.

But I've just order a good Japanese made vegetables knife from Japan as my own Xmas Present... LOL

No one will give knives as presents. U have to buy them for yourself anyway. Lol

No one will give knives as presents. U have to buy them for yourself anyway. Lol

At $140SGD for the item including shipping... Xmas Present for myself is the only excuse I can give to the wife... LOL

st_33l-vg10_nakiri__01270.1415713732.960.960.jpg

I already have a less expensive version of this knife... love it so much when using, decided to get the higher grade version....

Just checked out another bunch of FSSG stuff~ Tonight any interesting lightning deals?

RMA can settle with Amazon. Their customer service is way better than what we deal with in Singapore~ :)

Anywhere is better than SG service

2nd round Black Friday just opened up in USA a few hours ago...east coast where there are lots of folks have just experienced major Nor' easterner snow storms shut everything down. Maybe wait day or two see what happens lah?..business man on east coast might be scrambling now to get his so may offer special deals...just saying...

Been to take a look at the usual places, Amazon, BH, Adorama, nothing really interesting, except for memory cards really cheap if you buy in bulk. Sort of feel that Black Friday/Cyber Monday offers more geared towards consumer stuff, cameras and kit etc. Not so much for accessories like lenses.

Bought a whole stack of Blu Ray discs, a 64 Gb SD card, and a S+W pocket knife... plus some speakers.... all in a day's work :)