"Black Fighter Jet" in pursuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeSwitch

Oct 28, 2005
1.45N 103.83E
www.flickr.com
Went to the submit finally amist the bad Weather yesterday. The lighting was really bad and to shoot something black against a dark background is beyond my Newbie skill. Here are some of the shots I got. Photo are very soft due to very low lights.

#1 The Upward Thrust.... Engines full trottle

1999084116_f716150893_o.jpg

#2 Target lock on..

1999080224_c93ee9728a_o.jpg

#3 Just a little bit more to get my food.

1999070578_d1b477b845_o.jpg

Was scrolling down to see if the bird caught the fly... Nice Pics! :thumbsup:
So did the bird got it? :bsmilie:

Was scrolling down to see if the bird caught the fly... Nice Pics! :thumbsup:
So did the bird got it? :bsmilie:

There were 3 Drongos and tens of insects. They caught a few but due to very dim light I was not able to get any good shots. I was disrupted by one Id1ot Jogger who of all places went near the birds despite my request for him not to go near. Feel like giving him a punch.

That's one hell of a series. I was attempting the same thing with my fishes the other day when I feed them live food. Believe me, I know how difficult it is to get such photos - I've got nothing to show yet. Your shots are great. Too bad your attempt was cut short by the jogger.

Wow!! That's very good. Can see the bird and the insect clearly. Too bad it's a bit dark.

damn this is fantastic!! :thumbsup:

Wow!! That's very good. Can see the bird and the insect clearly. Too bad it's a bit dark.

No choice lor, light condition not favourable and I had push up this image by +1 stop already in PS.

damn this is fantastic!! :thumbsup:

Thanks Bro.

Love this series and the title!
Great job there :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks, Title was choosen after I look through the photos and it does look like those air-warfare games.

WOW
haha dint know wat to expect from the title..
but the pics are wow..
u shld add the bird's name!
.. great shots!

How the hell did you catch these ! fantestic !

very action good shots!!!:thumbsup:

great aiming too!! fast hands!!

good shots

WOW
haha dint know wat to expect from the title..
but the pics are wow..
u shld add the bird's name!
.. great shots!

I prefer the title to be more mysterious. :lovegrin:

How the hell did you catch these ! fantestic !

Pure luck + 3 Drongos + a swamp of insects that just stay there for the Drongos to eat... haha. Only wish I had better lighting and that stupid Jogger didnt come and chase them away.

very action good shots!!!:thumbsup:

Thanks Choo.

great aiming too!! fast hands!!

good shots

Haha.. thats a very tricky subject to focus. got it with a bit of luck. Also need strong legs to get to the peak.. haha

My frail fragile heart cannot take these any more... seemingly outta this world kinda good.

Time to shoot harder, smarter and a whole load better. Very Captivating and wonderful series.. Great job!!

My frail fragile heart cannot take these any more... seemingly outta this world kinda good.

Time to shoot harder, smarter and a whole load better. Very Captivating and wonderful series.. Great job!!

Thanks, My heart also nearly stopped climbing up that steep slope with my heavy gears. :sweat:

So i see... you need a rest. Else the jogger would long been a piece of meat feeding the crows beside the Drongos...

Saw a couple of it doing love calls beside Macdonald at Tea Garden... rush to get the 400mm from Macdonalds and back too late for any "proper" shots... hiaz.. wasted too many chance already!

So i see... you need a rest. Else the jogger would long been a piece of meat feeding the crows beside the Drongos...

Saw a couple of it doing love calls beside Macdonald at Tea Garden... rush to get the 400mm from Macdonalds and back too late for any "proper" shots... hiaz.. wasted too many chance already!

You will have more chance lah, this bird not on the endangered species yet.

Thanks, My heart also nearly stopped climbing up that steep slope with my heavy gears. :sweat:

Hey DeSwitch,
You keep saying about steep slope and climbing. Where exactly did you take this picture? Just curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.