Bjorn's D200 review is up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha... for all future generations of d200 users who complained abt their less-than-stellar images from the d200, might i quote from Bjorn Rorslett's final summation of the D200.

"You can get truly impressive and stunning image quality from a D200 shot, but this - obviously - requires using the best lenses from the vast arsenal available in "F" mount. If you try to use mediocre lenses on the D200, you'll be rewarded with a corresponding result. So plan for adding better quality item to your lens line-up, if you not already have done so." (emphasis mine)

so, please, no more complaining abt murky/dull/wash-out/dim/wat have u, images? ;p

this is why the next generation of Nikon DSLRs will truly see a surge up in the sales of stellar Nikkors to go along with the DSLRs. the higher the pixel count, the higher the need for a better lens.

Thank you for the link. Makes me gian for D200 even more. Eventually I hope to land myself on one. :bsmilie:

Beachboy said:
quick go and buy buy buy :D
dun always instigate lah.....

anyways... during his comparision of the brick wall image.... does he say which image is more like what we see with our eyes.... :think:

idor said:

anyways... during his comparision of the brick wall image.... does he say which image is more like what we see with our eyes.... :think:
He said that it is virtually indistinguishable from the D2X :eek:

Virtually is the right word :)

idor said:

He only hinted the D2X external hybrid WB sensor is a better solution as compared to D200 internal compensation. ;p

So you might have the answer, isn't it?

scanner said:
He only hinted the D2X external hybrid WB sensor is a better solution as compared to D200 internal compensation. ;p

So you might have the answer, isn't it?
Ken Rockwell is right..... D2X is obselete!! Buy D200!!

Status
Not open for further replies.