Bjorn's D200 review is up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nightwolf75

Staff member
Dec 18, 2003
really MORE diaper changes
haha... for all future generations of d200 users who complained abt their less-than-stellar images from the d200, might i quote from Bjorn Rorslett's final summation of the D200.

"You can get truly impressive and stunning image quality from a D200 shot, but this - obviously - requires using the best lenses from the vast arsenal available in "F" mount. If you try to use mediocre lenses on the D200, you'll be rewarded with a corresponding result. So plan for adding better quality item to your lens line-up, if you not already have done so." (emphasis mine)

so, please, no more complaining abt murky/dull/wash-out/dim/wat have u, images? ;p

Cheesecake

this is why the next generation of Nikon DSLRs will truly see a surge up in the sales of stellar Nikkors to go along with the DSLRs. the higher the pixel count, the higher the need for a better lens.

fastrider

Dec 30, 2005
Thank you for the link. Makes me gian for D200 even more. Eventually I hope to land myself on one. :bsmilie:

idor

Nov 11, 2004
Northern California
Beachboy said:
quick go and buy buy buy :D
dun always instigate lah.....

anyways... during his comparision of the brick wall image.... does he say which image is more like what we see with our eyes.... :think:

Watcher

Feb 9, 2003
The heart of the Abyss
Visit site
idor said:

anyways... during his comparision of the brick wall image.... does he say which image is more like what we see with our eyes.... :think:
He said that it is virtually indistinguishable from the D2X :eek:

espn

Deregistered
Dec 20, 2002
Planet Nikon
Virtually is the right word :)

scanner

Jan 24, 2002
Visit site
idor said:

He only hinted the D2X external hybrid WB sensor is a better solution as compared to D200 internal compensation. ;p

So you might have the answer, isn't it?

espn

Deregistered
Dec 20, 2002
Planet Nikon
scanner said:
He only hinted the D2X external hybrid WB sensor is a better solution as compared to D200 internal compensation. ;p

So you might have the answer, isn't it?
Ken Rockwell is right..... D2X is obselete!! Buy D200!!

Status
Not open for further replies.